• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

skywalker

TF Select
SBIyono gyftr has 1.5% discount and gyftr.com has no discount right now
So what’s the best option for insurance premium payment using Cashback card - buying Amazon voucher through Gyftr, YONO or directly from Amazon?

Also, does Amazon allow insurance premium payment of over ₹50k using Amazon Pay balance?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So what’s the best option for insurance premium payment using Cashback card - buying Amazon voucher through Gyftr, YONO or directly from Amazon?

Also, does Amazon allow insurance premium payment of over ₹50k using Amazon Pay balance?
Amazon most probably won't allow 50k worth gv purchase using CC directly

Arcade

TF Buzz
Hey folks!

So I just got the approval message yesterday, so I'll share my short journey.

I recently turned 21 so was finally eligible. Applied on 24th October, didn't get the instant card and asked for additional information after which I scheduled a kyc slot for 3 days later as I wasn't in town. Got a call the very next morning from the regional office, and the person told me that your cibil score is good so just need to do biometric kyc and your card will be approved after some verification calls.

On 26th, Agent came and just took my signature and 2 photos and said as your aadhar is uploaded through digilocker and addresses are same, no need of biometric.

2 verification calls, one ig was kind of a form filling call. The person asked me basically everything and then a day later, call from Gurgaon. Just asked me some basic questions like mother's name, designation, office address.

Got the approval message yesterday, 31st Oct, with a limit of 55k. Pretty happy considering Axis, Kotak gave me a meagre limit of 15k.

sidboss

TF Buzz
Applied on Sep 1 and application rejected on Nov 2. All hail SBI.

Had salary account earlier with SBI but switched later to HDFC for Diners black LTF.

Don't know if i need this SBI Cashback Card, already have BOB eterna.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied at 1am midnight, now i already have a virtual card assigned. But that Limit 10k sucks.

Have a simplyclick as well, need to find ways to increase credit limit.