• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Applied - September 1

video kyc complete Oct 3
Verification call 1 complete -Oct 5

Oct 9 -Sunday 11 days message
Oct 10 Monday - again 11 days message
Oct 11 -Tuesday - call from address verification team

No messages for last 2 days

any idea what could be the next steps?
One of the agent yesterday told me they have increased the timeline from 21 days to 30 days to handle the rush

Jatin1987

TF Select
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
I wana know that if i spend on general insurance premium by making payment online by going through a link and paying with SBI CASHBACK CC then what cashback would be there? Is this 1% or 5%

However it should be considered in the catagory of online payments and in that, I should receive 5%

Seeking your valuable opinions

Vishnu

TF Select
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
I wana know that if i spend on general insurance premium by making payment online by going through a link and paying with SBI CASHBACK CC then what cashback would be there? Is this 1% or 5%

However it should be considered in the catagory of online payments and in that, I should receive 5%

Seeking your valuable opinions
You will only get 1 percent as Cashback for insurance payments

Last edited:

chacks18

TF Select
Already holding PAYTM - SBI Very low limit.
(Basic Variant, not the 'SELECT')

Preciously tried to apply for CASHBACK card which declined instantly as my PAYTM SBI was issued in June-2022 only.

Again tried to Apply for CASHBACK on October 1st via Sprint and it went through till the
"Additional documents required" message.
There was no Video KYC Option whatsoever.

Got a call from Agent to schedule appointment on 6th October
Appointment scheduled for 7th October for Physical KYC.
Agent came for KYC on 7th. Asked for Aadhaar number and Biometric.

Received 2-3 calls for details and verification after that, until On Friday, 14th October, received the 11days sms.
Then again received it on Saturday. 15th October.

Again received a call from a very unprofessional agent for verification purpose surprisingly on Sunday 17th October, Yesterday.

And today, woke up to 'Approved' SMS.

Couldn't resist checking the app for limit, Guess what?
4x more limit than PAYTM SBI. I never had any hopes for this card man.

Classic SBI - Sometimes maybe good, Sometimes maybe shit.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Already holding PAYTM - SBI Very low limit.
(Basic Variant, not the 'SELECT')

Preciously tried to apply for CASHBACK card which declined instantly as my PAYTM SBI was issued in June-2022 only.

Again tried to Apply for CASHBACK on October 1st via Sprint and it went through till the
"Additional documents required" message.
There was no Video KYC Option whatsoever.

Got a call from Agent to schedule appointment on 6th October
Appointment scheduled for 7th October for Physical KYC.
Agent came for KYC on 7th. Asked for Aadhaar number and Biometric.

Received 2-3 calls for details and verification after that, until On Friday, 14th October, received the 11days sms.
Then again received it on Saturday. 15th October.

Again received a call from a very unprofessional agent for verification purpose surprisingly on Sunday 17th October, Yesterday.

And today, woke up to 'Approved' SMS.

Couldn't resist checking the app for limit, Guess what?
4x more limit than PAYTM SBI. I never had any hopes for this card man.

Classic SBI - Sometimes maybe good, Sometimes maybe shit.
I have a suspicion your limit was generous as there's no ongoing sale, and that even if there are any sales, this specific card is excluded anyway.

AJ331

TF Select
Applied - September 1

video kyc complete Oct 3
Verification call 1 complete -Oct 5

Oct 9 -Sunday 11 days message
Oct 10 Monday - again 11 days message
Oct 11 -Tuesday - call from address verification team

No messages for last 2 days

any idea what could be the next steps?
today got a message saying "Dear Customer, your SBI Card application is under process. We are reviewing your latest Bureau records, will inform you the status of your application shortly."

any one else ever received a message like this?

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
Applied on 2nd September.
Rejected on 18th September.
Today received under process massage and cibil enquiry again for the same application and when contacted SBI card support they said this is for same application and that application was never rejected when I said I received massage and mail for the rejection confirmation they said no it's not rejected yet.
Weird SBI.

Already having Simply click with more than 2 lacs limit from last 7 years

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied on 2nd September.
Rejected on 18th September.
Today received under process massage and cibil enquiry again for the same application and when contacted SBI card support they said this is for same application and that application was never rejected when I said I received massage and mail for the rejection confirmation they said no it's not rejected yet.
Weird SBI.

Already having Simply click with more than 2 lacs limit from last 7 years
Atleast something is happening for u.. Here even after complaint to nodal officer nothing happened.... Today was the day given by nodal officer for my resolution.. Still card is processing... Applied on 13th sept...