• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They blocked my card saying suspicious activity when I was doing a high value transaction. Will unblock only after 4 Oct when sale ends. They will try their best to prevent you from earning cashback. If you still get it, they will take it back next month

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They blocked my card saying suspicious activity when I was doing a high value transaction. Will unblock only after 4 Oct when sale ends. They will try their best to prevent you from earning cashback. If you still get it, they will take it back next month
Faced the same issue, just call customer care and they will unblock after 2 hours

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
2 days back also it was showing in process, today I am seeing 'Application for SBI Corporate Card Completed'. I have received only 1 verification call in total (from Chennai number). I was having a IRCTC Card since last few years which was not being used for the last 2 years.
Is it showing like this.... Application is in process....

Attachments

• IMG_20220927_171732.jpg
    IMG_20220927_171732.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 37

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
SBI CASHBACK approved (new SBI user) 1664527489017.png

21st Sept:
applied through sprint. *late night*

22nd Sept: got a call for Physical KYC - asked to be present at the current location for KYC - a guy came, took Aadhar OTP and a pic, and also signed offline application - again have to tell the first caller that KYC is completed. *morning*

22nd Sept: got a verification call confirming all the details. *late evening*

23rd Sept: call from local call center saying the card is approved with a 1.75L limit. *morning*

25th Sept: 2 verification calls (both calls were dropped after company name verification) + additional CIBIL hit. *late evening*

27th Sept: Physical verification of current address. *morning*

28th Sept: got the message - card approved - downloaded app to see 1.75L limit. *morning*

29th Sept: got the SMS regarding card dispatch from Navi Mumbai. *evening*

30th Sept: got it delivered to Pune. *morning*

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Exactly, that's why followed your advice and waiting. I have a feeling it will get rejected ultimately, but nonetheless holding on to the last bit of hope.
They have more applications than they might have ever though.... Whole system is choked up.... But ultimately they have do something in 21 days....