• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

rteja26

TF Buzz
Nah, I recently closed my ola money card, although its closed, updated in cibil and everything, but I still see it in my sbi card app and limit was not added to my existing card.
Call up customer care and ask them to do it, or else escalate it to principal nodal officer.

In my case it was same even after closure it was showing and both customer care & nodal officer said it isn't possible to transfer the limit after card closure.

On escalating it to principal nodal, someone called up and transferred within minutes.
Now I see 0.00 in the closed card and active card limit has increased

Call them and say you wanna close the card, as some other bank is offering. You better card and you won't be using the card.

They'll try to convince you to keep using and waive off your annual fees.

I did it, not intentionally but they made my irctc premium & prime card lifetime free.
Like they debit your fees but then you can call again and say your card was made life te free, they'll credit back.
Do you have any idea to make simplysave card lifetime free?
My father is using the card from the last 6 years, but this year he will not be able to reach yearly spend target.

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I was interested in this credit card and to get higher limit I applied for the card via branch as applying on your own through SBI sprint gets you low initial credit limit.

However, the problem is SBI’s application software used by both agents and the bank’s staff is not updated with the latest card’s information as of now, so they won't be able to help you regarding the same.

Today I received confirmation call from SBI’s central office and I even tried asking them whether they have the option to change my card to SBI Cashback credit card as the bank had applied for a simply save credit card on my behalf to process the application, even they didn't have such an option in their software and I was informed that the software is yet to be updated incorporating the new card.

So, people who want to immediately obtain the card my apply on their own by visiting the SBI cards website.

This post is just for information purpose, I shall provide an update if I get the card changed as my application is now again forwarded to the branch.
They don't change the card type. I even tried that. They will just decline the old application if you write for card type change

rteja26

TF Buzz
Do you have any idea to make simplysave card lifetime free?
My father is using the card from the last 6 years, but this year he will not be able to reach yearly spend target.
I don't know if it'll work 100%, actually my had an IRCTC Premium card that was not being used because I had a prime Card.

So I called them up and asked them to close, they tried to convince me and later on said we'll make it LTF, use it if deemed necessary else keep it aside we won't charge you.

Later on my father got elite card, so I we started using that to complete the annual spends. Then I tried closing my prime card which has just completed 1 year, so they offered me the same offer of LFT.

So both my prime card and my father's irctc card are kept aside for emergency and we are using elite card with add-on cards.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I don't know if it'll work 100%, actually my had an IRCTC Premium card that was not being used because I had a prime Card.

So I called them up and asked them to close, they tried to convince me and later on said we'll make it LTF, use it if deemed necessary else keep it aside we won't charge you.

Later on my father got elite card, so I we started using that to complete the annual spends. Then I tried closing my prime card which has just completed 1 year, so they offered me the same offer of LFT.

So both my prime card and my father's irctc card are kept aside for emergency and we are using elite card with add-on cards.
SBI and LTF

Is this some miracle?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I believe that they are purposely delaying the approval process due to the upcoming Amazon sale. They will save a lot if not too many people are able to use the card offers during the sale as the volume will be higher. Also, one thing I have noticed, I have started to receive so many spam calls post I have applied for the Cash Back card, even though I have DND enabled. I believe the agents must be shared the number to multiple people. Anyone else facing the same?
Nobody is taking this card for genuine purpose... 90% people will do money rotation and earn...

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
How many verifications do they do? It feels like there is no end to it. So far, there's been two verification calls, physical KYC, address verification, and 11 working days msg. Please tell me I am at least halfway through the process.

I know there is still at least one call left from the Head office. (starting with 120) as someone pointed out, yet to get that one, but besides that, are there any more steps involved?
Nobody knows... Process is different for everyone.... The purpose of sprint website is totally in drain....

Applied for CASHBACK SBI Card on 14th Sept, Did digilocker process but didn't get instant virtual card. Application got submitted and received application number.

Yesterday (15th Sept) received an SMS from SBI regarding agent details.

Today (16th Sept) Agent visited home for verification did aadhaar authentication and esign process later made me to a signature on FORM but he tried to trick me to make me sign for SIMPLY CLICK card fortunately I observed and asked him didn't apply for SIMPLY CLICK then later he gave me SBI CASHBACK CARD FORM.

Did anyone faced this kind of issue?

Update:

Applied on : 14th sept

Cibil enquiry on same day

Physical KYC on 16th Sept

Approval on 17th Sept along virtual card access through SBI card login

Dispatch Message 20th Sept

Courier Partner: Bluedart

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
i got calls from 120 xxxxx number but getting disconnected .. this happened for last 3 days.. not sure how to solve this issue
Dont worry..... Many people card approved even after that... They are just calling for the sake of calling... Logging in system that they called.. They are full of applications....

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
I got verification call from chennai and 11 days waiting message on 15th Sep

got 9 days waiting message on 19th Sep

Today a guy came to my home for verification

Can anyone let me know how much more process is there ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: