• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

H2O

TF Premier
As an existing SBI cardholder, I had applied on 1st Sep and till waiting for this card. I just saw this today in my sbicard account.

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 1.00.39 PM.png

Now I am not sure, if this 2 days was there from past few days or did it update, as this is the first time I checked.
If any existing SBI card customer who has also applied for cashback card, can check and update.. whats this showing.

@Yoman @RohitKrOfficial
I am an existing user and applied for this card, however, I can't see this message in my SBI login.

All processes are already completed, but no call from the Gurgaon office yet. Just waiting like a sad panda.

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am an existing user and applied for this card, however, I can't see this message in my SBI login.

All processes are already completed, but no call from the Gurgaon office yet. Just waiting like a sad panda.
You mean you already got the verification calls, on which date?

H2O

TF Premier
You mean you already got the verification calls, on which date?
7th September, that lady told me this is the last call, online sign also she took through aadhar OTP.

No updates after that.

At the time of my first SBI card, they took 18 days after i e-signed the application to confirm the approval of the card.

Last edited:

rjsudeep

TF Premier
As an existing SBI cardholder, I had applied on 1st Sep and till waiting for this card. I just saw this today in my sbicard account.

Now I am not sure, if this 2 days was there from past few days or did it update, as this is the first time I checked.
If any existing SBI card customer who has also applied for cashback card, can check and update.. whats this showing.

@Yoman @RohitKrOfficial

For me, it shows up differently, despite already being a holder of the SimplySAVE card, and despite already applying for the cashback card:
1662721871838.png

gpbs11

TF Buzz
I had a SBI Simply save card,but after devaluation and i getting other cards, I find it difficult to spend the yearly amount to get fee waiver. So i asked them for fee waiver which they refused. Later i asked them to flip to SBI cashback card which they refused. So i lastly asked them to flip into another basic card, SBI BPCL card which they have refused again!! Any idea as to what could be the issue or should i escalate?

Mine

@Yoman @RohitKrOfficial
is also same for the last 4 days

rohit_

TF Premier
I had applied on 1st but virtual card was not generated. I got approval message on 5th and there was some sbicard.com link in same message by using that I got card details and also able to manage card usage.
Check if you got any such message.
In my case my card is approved on 06 September as per the corporate track link. on 07 September received 2 sms back to back otp cvv not share thing. on 08 September received a mail welcome letter. but didn't receive any link from there side till now.

H2O

TF Premier
In my case my card is approved on 06 September as per the corporate track link. on 07 September received 2 sms back to back otp cvv not share thing. on 08 September received a mail welcome letter. but didn't receive any link from there side till now.
Can you please share Corporate track link?

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just a rough guess, seeing the volume of applications bank might be receiving for the cashback card there could be very high chances of shortage of plastic card with embedded chip at present and bank might be delaying the issuance because of this. There is always a fixed amount of printed cards banks usually keep in stock to issue.