• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
It has actually being esignd.... After u entered aadhar otp... Nothing to do more just download your application on last page..... If verification call from Gurgaon comes.. Just say each and every word same as filled in application... I did my esign on Saturday... Till now no update further
Received confirmation call from gurgaon today around 3pm.. after confirming each details lady was talking not share any details of card and bla bla.. but haven't received approved message yet

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
It has actually being esignd.... After u entered aadhar otp... Nothing to do more just download your application on last page..... If verification call from Gurgaon comes.. Just say each and every word same as filled in application... I did my esign on Saturday... Till now no update further
Thanks. I got the call from this number 011 4308 7509 dont know of its from gurgaon but the lady said it was being recorded and asked me everything that the agent had briefed me about the verification call(namely to say that you have gst number even if you dont and the office is on the gf and the board is there etc etc as mine is self employed application) she reconfirmed /checked everything in my application

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Thanks. I got the call from this number 011 4308 7509 dont know of its from gurgaon but the lady said it was being recorded and asked me everything that the agent had briefed me about the verification call(namely to say that you have gst number even if you dont and the office is on the gf and the board is there etc etc as mine is self employed application) she reconfirmed /checked everything in my application
Mine is also as self employed... What she told to tell on verification call...

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Mine is also as self employed... What she told to tell on verification call...
So basically on verification they will ask if you have a gst number and if your companys name plate is prominently displayed at the address mentionedJust say yes incase they ask even if you dont. Even though i have gst, i didnt give it and said i cant recollect it right now

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
So basically on verification they will ask if you have a gst number and if your companys name plate is prominently displayed at the address mentionedJust say yes incase they ask even if you dont. Even though i have gst, i didnt give it and said i cant recollect it right now
Thanks.... Will use this in my call....

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
But how do they get away with this? What if there is a physical verification later? Card can be suspended right?
So there were 2 people who called me. The agent (who briefed me about the verification call) and the other lady who sent me the links for esigning and asked me the exact same questiones as briefed by the agent😀 (am assuming it was the verification call only)

rjsudeep

TF Premier
So there were 2 people who called me. The agent (who briefed me about the verification call) and the other lady who sent me the links for esigning and asked me the exact same questiones as briefed by the agent😀 (am assuming it was the verification call only)
Lets hope so! Shouldn't end up being a mess and problem for you later on!

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Ya those calls are from regional office... They prepare you fir the call from Gurgaon office.... They have the power to accept or reject application

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Biometric KYC as in an agent visited you? Had you scheduled a visit online or they just came on their own?
The agent visited from their side, I did not do anything in the application after I had submitted it at first, initially, my application was showing an incorrect login details kind of error (I have used a different mobile number than my old SBIcard number), but later they corrected it.