• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

sidboss

TF Buzz
I tried applying normally yesterday but couldnt pass through professional details. Then today i tried on Sprint and getting below error.
Capture1.JPG

When i'm clicking on continue or trying to retrieve application, i am getting below error:

Capture2.JPG

Anyone having same issue or could guide?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I tried applying normally yesterday but couldnt pass through professional details. Then today i tried on Sprint and getting below error.
Capture1.JPG

When i'm clicking on continue or trying to retrieve application, i am getting below error:

Capture2.JPG

use this

Hi All,
Getting the Upgrade offer from HDFC.
They are offering Regalia or Millennia CC.
Is it now worth to go for Regalia or Millennia CC after SBI Cashback card are now launched.
Let me know.

I think because of SBI aggressive card they are offering to more people.

1662115682924.png

Last edited:

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Damn. Why do they want Biometric verification from existing customers?
yes, this is the way I think they work for existing customers, earlier, I had an old sbi card (which I closed later) at that time also they did the same for a new application (a card which currently I am holding). Now again this is 3rd time.

iamvk

TF Premier
Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Same issue. I even saw a flash message that the application is rejected due to internal policy. Not sure about further process

iamvk

TF Premier
Hi All,
Getting the Upgrade offer from HDFC.
They are offering Regalia or Millennia CC.
Is it now worth to go for Regalia or Millennia CC after SBI Cashback card are now launched.
Let me know.

I think because of SBI aggressive card they are offering to more people.

1662115682924.png
Check with customer care before applying for upgrade. You might even get Regalia as LTF, if you negotiate.

Sudarshan61

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Same for me...
I do have application number but can't retrieve it..😂

Should have waited...CIBIL hit taken and application can't be tracked or retrieved

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I am setting same error as it didnot proceed in uploading documents. I called customer care and as per them backend team will verify and come back.

metal_heart

TF Premier
Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I'm getting the exact same issue. Tried few times but it didn't work.