• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

iAmPm

TF Premier
SBI Card is partner for republic day sale. Terms and condition link is not yet available.

Should we use SBI CB for 5% cashback in republic sale? I am afraid after CB reversal that they will not give instant discount and since sbi instant discount offer was there no 5% for the transaction as well. Any thoughts guys?

bugmenot

TF Ace

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
Good thing is that its not offering 10% discount if one adds products to place an order by default and thus negates any chance of cashback being debited at a later stage.

mastervisa

TF Buzz
Hi, can anyone tell what is cashback for 'other' categories?
I paid housing maintenance which is showing as other in spend analyser and I haven't received any cashback (0%) for that amount.

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
Where can I see transaction wise cashback for the SBI cashback card ? In the statement I see only total cashback. I could not find transaction wise cashback anywhere. Can someone help ?

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
In my SBI cashback credit card statement the annual fee and renewal fee are mentioned as Rs.0 to 9,999. How come it can go up to 9,999 ? The annual fee is supposed to be only 999 right ?

paresh22

TF Ace
Where can I see transaction wise cashback for the SBI cashback card ? In the statement I see only total cashback. I could not find transaction wise cashback anywhere. Can someone help ?
There is no way from SBI to give you transaction wise cashback information. You have to keep your own calculations per transaction with you to make sure you got correct cashback for each transaction. You can also search some other topic in this forum related to this query.