• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

new benificary cool down in netbanking for different banks

danish

TF Ace
how to transfer more than 3 lac to new benificary with in 24 hours through hdfc netbanking , my father wants to make its bussiness transaction but for new benificary its only 50000 for first 24 hours , can any one tell me how to send more than 3lac direct for new benificary

helloworld

TF Legend
how to transfer more than 3 lac to new benificary with in 24 hours through hdfc netbanking , my father wants to make its bussiness transaction but for new benificary its only 50000 for first 24 hours , can any one tell me how to send more than 3lac direct for new benificary

Those are for security purposes and no way to modify or tamper those limits. If possible, then we have to change bank.

As a workaround, use UPI and NEFT along with already added your savings account (if any) to send the required amount.

Last resort, visit branch and fill form to send money.

danish

TF Ace
Those are for security purposes and no way to modify or tamper those limits. If possible, then we have to change bank.

As a workaround, use UPI and NEFT along with already added your savings account (if any) to send the required amount.

Last resort, visit branch and fill form to send money.
but in bob allows first time upto 5 lac with in 24 hrs

danish

TF Ace
Are we discussing here about BOB or HDFC? 😄
so let me tell you full story my father has hdfc current account as we known new benificiary as cool down of 50 k in netbanking of hdfc , today my father had to make urgent payments for its bussiness transaction please note the clients of father only accepts bank transfers not upi , so my father friend told he has bob account where he can transfer 5 lacs with in 24 hours throught netbanking