• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Netflix Free

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
You can get Netflix basic by upgrading it with additional 50 Rupees in your jio postpaid bill.
Just one thing to mention if you have basic plan and you are trying to upgrade that then you have to pay the while fees not the extra amount only.

i have upgraded my Netflix mobile to Netflix basic which came with jio postpaid because in Netflix it was showing that only 50 Rs will increase but they started charging whole amount in the statement. When i checked with CC they told that they are only providing basic and if you have upgraded then it does not come under thier offer and you have to pay full fees.

Not sure about what is case with Airtel.

John123

TF Premier
Just one thing to mention if you have basic plan and you are trying to upgrade that then you have to pay the while fees not the extra amount only.

i have upgraded my Netflix mobile to Netflix basic which came with jio postpaid because in Netflix it was showing that only 50 Rs will increase but they started charging whole amount in the statement. When i checked with CC they told that they are only providing basic and if you have upgraded then it does not come under thier offer and you have to pay full fees.

Yes, I think this was happened recently. Few months ago I just paid additional 50 Rs. Now I've doscontinued my postpaid service.

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Raise a dispute if they are charging the full amount. I am using Jio postpaid and have upgraded the plan. One they double charged me for the same plan, but reversed it in next bill after lot of calls (their customer support is pathetic, no priority support for postpaid). No issues thereafter since last one year, only differential amount is billed.

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Raise a dispute if they are charging the full amount. I am using Jio postpaid and have upgraded the plan. One they double charged me for the same plan, but reversed it in next bill after lot of calls (their customer support is pathetic, no priority support for postpaid). No issues thereafter since last one year, only differential amount is billed.
I tried to contact customer care for the same but they started giving some policy excuses and then I downgraded my Netflix.
I will upgrade again this month.
Is there any mail besides customer care that I can contact because they are mostly useless?

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tried to contact customer care for the same but they started giving some policy excuses and then I downgraded my Netflix.
I will upgrade again this month.
Is there any mail besides customer care that I can contact because they are mostly useless?
care@jio.com, while its a task to deal with these customer care guys as they will initially reply like BOTS eventually they will resolve the issue based on your persistence.