• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NEED SUGGESTION ON PRE-APPROVED CREDIT CARD

Bob78900

TF Premier
Hey guys! My friend who have account with icici finally got pre-approved credit card. Hpcl coral(ltf) with 60k limit. He is a student 19 year old and also don't have any income for now. He is okay with the limit he is getting but not with the card variant is there any way to get any other good variant card which will be ltf
Waiting for your response.👍

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey guys! My friend who have account with icici finally got pre-approved credit card. Hpcl coral(ltf) with 60k limit. He is a student 19 year old and also don't have any income for now. He is okay with the limit he is getting but not with the card variant is there any way to get any other good variant card which will be ltf
Waiting for your response.👍
First thing first....
Just ask him to take that card at once and run and run as hard as he can, because its very rare to get a CC offer for him unless he has a massive inheritance.....
This first card will lead to many many many cards...as he is only 19 now..

Bob78900

TF Premier
First thing first....
Just ask him to take that card at once and run and run as hard as he can, because its very rare to get a CC offer for him unless he has a massive inheritance.....
Will he able to get Amazon pay icici card in future say after 2 years? After taking this card?

Reactions: SSV

Bob78900

TF Premier
First thing first....
He just want to know in future will he get any other card which will be ltf from icici?
And one more question when offers come for icici card hpcl is included or excluded like apay card is excluded i just to know HPCL coral is excluded or included in the offers

0xfallup

TF Ace
He just want to know in future will he get any other card which will be ltf from icici?
And one more question when offers come for icici card hpcl is included or excluded like apay card is excluded i just to know HPCL coral is excluded or included in the offers
except icici all other in

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My first card is HPCL Coral LTF, now having 6.4 l limit.. It is allowed for all sales offers for 10% off.
This card will lead to so many cards in the future within ICICI and other banks..
I now have about 8 cards.

akshayhs

TF Ace
19, student, bike loan with a guarantor. This is enough for me to advise not to go ahead. Unless his spends are paid off by someone else with a regular income, it's better not to go ahead simply because he's getting a card bow. Credit card offers will keep coming especially since he's just 19. If he doesn't use it properly, he's doomed at such a young age.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
19, student, bike loan with a guarantor. This is enough for me to advise not to go ahead. Unless his spends are paid off by someone else with a regular income, it's better not to go ahead simply because he's getting a card bow. Credit card offers will keep coming especially since he's just 19. If he doesn't use it properly, he's doomed at such a young age.
Agree, this a very nice parenting / guardianship perspective... a very very valid point before plunging into the credit world...

Bob78900

TF Premier
Btw he just told me he have a offer of apay card in his Amazon account also he got a call from his that he will get hpcl or apay card as ltf
He will get APAY card within 6 months , may even be under 3 months..
All he has to do is: take Amazon prime membership, buy s mall orders frequently using HPCL Coral card as payment method and see the magic in 3 months

Bob78900

TF Premier
Rn his monthly spends are only between 1500-2000. Also he have a hsbc card which his father gave him as addon

saucy

TF Ace
I think he can wait for the cc team to reach out. If not, call them yourself.

If he asks about other variants, maybe he'll get the coral/platinum offered instead of HPCL

As for Amazon card - they rejected mine the first time round, but the second time they gave me the card within 5 minutes, based on my coral.

As for other credit cards - absolutely, he will get lots of cards. Even if he settles for hpcl, don't think it's gonna stop ICICI from selling him more.

Bob78900

TF Premier
I think he can wait for the cc team to reach out. If not, call them yourself.

If he asks about other variants, maybe he'll get the coral/platinum offered instead of HPCL

As for Amazon card - they rejected mine the first time round, but the second time they gave me the card within 5 minutes, based on my coral.

As for other credit cards - absolutely, he will get lots of cards. Even if he settles for hpcl, don't think it's gonna stop ICICI from selling him more.
Branch people contacted him he didn't called anyone.