• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Standard chartered Customer care no.

Rajeevbro

TF Buzz
Recently received SC smart credit card and did first 50k transaction. Payment done but received a message after few min that due to security reasons your credit card is blocked. I want to unblock it. So want to call to customer care. I tried to call numbers 6601 4444/3940 4444. It's not connecting. How you guys connect to standard chartered customer care?

paresh22

TF Ace
I am too new but observed one thing. Their transaction monitoring team checks and calls evening. For some transaction which failed, I got both times call from them at 8pm evening. Maybe watch for any calls from them. They both times asked me if I did the transaction, I said yes and then they said after 5 min of that call try again same failed transaction, it will be successful.

Recently received SC smart credit card and did first 50k transaction. Payment done but received a message after few min that due to security reasons your credit card is blocked. I want to unblock it. So want to call to customer care. I tried to call numbers 6601 4444/3940 4444. It's not connecting. How you guys connect to standard chartered customer care?
Any cards dont do high amount trxn first time.. It gets flagged..
Slowly increase usage.. Thats best way..