• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with Spends on SCB Ultimate

EasyMoney

TF Buzz
Got an SCB Ultimate card a few days ago. Can someone suggest best categories to spend via Ultimate.

I saw in some posts that they have stopped RP's for Wallet loads. Is it true?

Are they giving RP's on rental payments?

promoking

TF Select
Got an SCB Ultimate card a few days ago. Can someone suggest best categories to spend via Ultimate.

Yes you will get rewards everywhere there is no such caping anywhere. I personally verified it. I got Ultimate this month only, used for wallet load and got reward points. So, you can use it anywhere.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Yes, wallet reload, fuel spends, the traditional excluded categories give RP here. But if you've Magnus and intend to transfer to airmiles, then there's not much use of this card anymore

promoking

TF Select
Yes, wallet reload, fuel spends, the traditional excluded categories give RP here. But if you've Magnus and intend to transfer to airmiles, then there's not much use of this card anymore
True, Ultimate is for people who don’t travel much or are not into Airmiles game. If you travel Magnus is good option that too if spend monthly 1 lac. Else ultimate is better in every aspect. Guaranteed 3.3 percent returns irrespective of any category online or offline.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
What are good redemption options for Standard Chartered Ultimate? I am planning to apply for this card as it gives equivalent points as joining and renewal fee every year. But it is only good if we have redemtion option as Cashback, Amazon pay, or similar option.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
What are good redemption options for Standard Chartered Ultimate? I am planning to apply for this card as it gives equivalent points as joining and renewal fee every year. But it is only good if we have redemtion option as Cashback, Amazon pay, or similar option.
No amazon Flipkart that’s the sad part of ultimate also no air miles conversion of points

promoking

TF Select
Good ones are Pantaloons, Westside, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, Croma etc. No Amazon n Flipkart and there is redemption fee of 99/- plus GST.
If you buy from above stores, it’s a good card to have.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Good ones are Pantaloons, Westside, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, Croma etc. No Amazon n Flipkart and there is redemption fee of 99/- plus GST.
If you buy from above stores, it’s a good card to have.
Those are not good options for me really. They mandate shopping. I prefer spending wherever I want to.

Proffesor

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can apply online from theiir website.
They will do vkyc and you have to share few docs on email . Most likely they have some income criteria.
And if you are eligible you will be approved.

That's how I got it.
I applied for it but got instant rejection after hitting the cibil report. My cibil score is 775. Can I apply c2c via online??