• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help! Axis Account locked / Suspended.

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hello. We have been using Magnus since OCTOBER 2022. So far no issues.

Every month we buy Amazon shoping, Amazon pay vouchers and other brand vouchers via Gift edge till the limit.
Today while trying to log in to shows Account has been suspended / Activated.
No Suspicious transaction. No business transaction.

Have anyone faced this issue. If yes how did you get it back?

If not can someone provide the email or any specific customer care number to get in touch for these kinda issues?
@TechnoFino @Subhankar

Thanks 🙏
E2E55BD8-77EC-49FE-ACE6-9F0AD2E441FD.jpeg
7E3663AF-5698-4F7F-A627-207766C15FA6.jpeg

Last edited:

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello. We have been using Magnus since OCTOBER 2022. So far no issues.

Every month we buy Amazon shoping, Amazon pay vouchers and other brand vouchers via Gift edge till the limit.
Today while trying to log in to shows Account has been suspended / Activated.
No Suspicious transaction. No business transaction.

Have anyone faced this issue. If yes how did you get it back?

If not can someone provide the email or any specific customer care number to get in touch for these kinda issues?
@TechnoFino @Subhankar

Thanks 🙏
E2E55BD8-77EC-49FE-ACE6-9F0AD2E441FD.jpeg
7E3663AF-5698-4F7F-A627-207766C15FA6.jpeg
How much amount you spend monthly behind gift voucher???

AakashCJB

TF Select
How much amount you spend monthly behind gift voucher???
Well monthly it depends.
On an average it’s between ₹30,000 - ₹40,000.
Includes Yatra, Amazon pay, Amazon shopping & few other food and offline retail shopping brand voucher.

Would be helpful if you could give some email id or customer care phone number to reach out on axis on this matter! Thanks!

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Well monthly it depends.
Includes Yatra, Amazon pay, Amazon shopping & few other food and offline retail shopping brand voucher.

Would be helpful if you could give some email id or customer care phone number to reach out on axis on this matter! Thanks!
Which account is this? Is the card working but edge rewards is blocked?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you transfer any points to other people’s accounts?
Did you buy vouchers just before 31st to complete your monthly milestones? How many milestones did you complete?
We will have to make speculations until you come clean :p
Else we will have to assume Axis is randomly hunting down people now.
I am trf atleast 50% my current points to various places like ITC etc now. Its too risky . Maybe axis has halted vistara & accor to make people wait and hunt them down in between

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Well monthly it depends.

if you everymonth made same type of transaction then bank easily track you.
if you want email ids to complain then first mail to nodal.officer@axisbank.com if they not hear you or you unhappy with provided resolution then mail to pno@axisbank.com

One more question how much reward point you earned till now & how much month you achive 1L milestone??

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
But, is it not allowed or "frowned upon" to make a similar transaction every month?
yes you can repeat same type of transaction every month but such type of transaction also attract bank systen to review your expenses. Similar means same transaction amount.
if i am not wrong Axis very agressive on such type of transaction with CC.

ishanmontella

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes you can repeat same type of transaction every month but such type of transaction also attract bank systen to review your expenses. Similar means same transaction amount.
if i am not wrong Axis very agressive on such type of transaction with CC.
In this case, the account suspension should not last too long. I hope the account is re-activated soon. @AakashCJB Keep us posted.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I suspect Axis is working on per day or monthly cap for edge reward redemptions like miles transfer. Same way what HDFC Bank has done.

I believe the OP has huge edge rewards accumulated and hence this suspension till they roll out a capping system.

Pr@k

TF Select
I suspect Axis is working on per day or monthly cap for edge reward redemptions like miles transfer. Same way what HDFC Bank has done.

I believe the OP has huge edge rewards accumulated and hence this suspension till they roll out a capping system.

is there a cap? I transfered 85k ER points to united yesterday and no issues there

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
is there a cap? I transfered 85k ER points to united yesterday and no issues there
AFAIK there is no cap in Axis. HDFC has cap. I was merely speculating that Axis may bring in. Other way to look is quarter closure in June and being the first quarter of FY, they may do something to shore up balance sheet.

Again take my speculation for whatever it's worth.

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AFAIK there is no cap in Axis. HDFC has cap. I was merely speculating that Axis may bring in. Other way to look is quarter closure in June and being the first quarter of FY, they may do something to shore up balance sheet.

Again take my speculation for whatever it's worth.
HDFC has no cap on redemptions. It only has a daily and monthly cap on earning.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC has no cap on redemptions. It only has a daily and monthly cap on earning.
Please check this

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please check this

Oh yeah 1.5 lakh reward points per month. I glazed over it since I don't earn so many points per month

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
IMO account freezes are for ER earning suspicion only not about the transfer partners
Thin line here by Axis bank is that they r not blocking card accounts since we may go to rbi ombudsman
Just they lock Edge Rewards portal we can’t move points
Looks like the trigger is like whole spends of 1lakh in atleast a month is by 10x vouchers and grabdeals alone
As I said in many threads use card for pos irrespective of any value along with multiplier buying which won’t trigger red flags