• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Expert Advice on Club Marriott + Accor Plus + ITC + Bonvoy

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, bumping up this thread with a few more queries since I got my Reserve today. Would deeply appreciate if someone answers this, so others too are benefitted. Thanks in advance.
1. Can i use Club Marriott coupon of 20% discount, then book by MB points in the same hotel?
2. If 1 is No, how do I club both Club Mariott and MB for max benefits? Can it be used together or no?
3. Accor Silver Plus - I received only the 2 nights free note on the app. Did not receive any other coupons/ certificates. When will I get those? Who do i contact?
1 can’t mix club Marriott and points. U book by points then only points come into picture Inclusive of tax. If u using club Marriott u get discounted rates but usually its breakfast removed (20%)from member rate. No breakfast in club Marriott rates unless hotel gives bf to all. The benefit actually starts from 30% voucher to 50%

harry33

TF Buzz
MB 5th night free is favorable only if you’re having long stay in goa
With ITC the complimentary breakfast is best imo
Hi, this is my first time using a hotel loyalty program and I want to gift or book a hotel room for my friend's foreign vacation using my Marriot Bonvoy points. Do I just need to enter my friend's family's details during the booking process or can I transfer my points to my friend's Bonvoy account so that he can use them?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi, this is my first time using a hotel loyalty program and I want to gift or book a hotel room for my friend's foreign vacation using my Marriot Bonvoy points. Do I just need to enter my friend's family's details during the booking process or can I transfer my points to my friend's Bonvoy account so that he can use them?
Transfer will be the best way cos hotels sometimes hesitate third party usage
But Cary with Marriott Bonvoy if your friend Marriott Bonvoy account if new then for a month or two they can’t receive points
Refer t&c on their site pls

harry33

TF Buzz
Transfer will be the best way cos hotels sometimes hesitate third party usage
But Cary with Marriott Bonvoy if your friend Marriott Bonvoy account if new then for a month or two they can’t receive points
Refer t&c on their site pls
Thank you.

I referred to the site just mentioning some T&C points so that others can refer.
1. Both the account transferring points and the one receiving points must have been open for at least 30 days if it has had qualifying activity.
2. If an account hasn't had any qualifying activity in the past 30 days, it must have been open for at least 90 days.
3. You must transfer at least 1,000 points; you can transfer up to 100,000 points (in 1,000-point increments) from your account to others in a calendar year.
4. Additionally, you can receive up to 500,000 points from others in a calendar year.

These are the guidelines for now so for folks referring to these in the future It is advisable to check the latest guidelines from the site for the most up-to-date information.

I would not advise transferring points. You can make bookings for your friend using your points. No questions asked. Only catch is that your friend will not be able to avail the same elite benefits if and any you are entitled to.

kunal89

TF Premier
I will be booking with points for the first time. I've few queries which I need answers here.
1. I need one night 2 rooms 4 adults in Fairfield/Four Points Vizag. I'm getting 16000 pts quote for this all by point. Is there any extra tax on top of it?
2. I've 10 night suits available with be. Can I request for upgrade both the room using night suits as per availability or only my room should count?
3. I'm a titanium elite member. Is breakfast complementary with the basic king bed room? Is it sole decision of the property or my membership has some weightage on complementary breakfast?

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I will be booking with points for the first time. I've few queries which I need answers here.
1. I need one night 2 rooms 4 adults in Fairfield/Four Points Vizag. I'm getting 16000 pts quote for this all by point. Is there any extra tax on top of it?
2. I've 10 night suits available with be. Can I request for upgrade both the room using night suits as per availability or only my room should count?
3. I'm a titanium elite member. Is breakfast complementary with the basic king bed room? Is it sole decision of the property or my membership has some weightage on complementary breakfast?
1. No extra taxes - when you pay by points its an all inclusive rate
2. You should get an automatic upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability) being a titanium elite member.
3. Breakfast is complementary for Titanium elite

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The bigger point is how did u manage titanium elite without ever doing a points booking 😀 i presume a us cc

Reactions: CMG