• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Amazon Prime Yearly voucher

lostwords

TF Select
Does anyone have an Amazon Prime (full Amazon benefits, not just primevideo) yearly voucher at a good price?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Sorry I saw this late. I bought the voucher from Gyftr - IndusInd Holi Deals at 12% discount for 1319. The voucher gets added in Amazon as Prime voucher of 1499. I also had Prime renewal offer at 1399 so after renewal Rs. 100 is still left in the voucher which:

Can be used to purchase physical Amazon Pay Anytime Gift cards (inactive zero value gift card) from Amazon.in. Anytime Gift Cards are physical cards/ empty inactive zero value instruments that can be purchased by a customer and subsequently loaded using card, upi etc.. The redemption of the Voucher would only be towards the cost of purchase of such physical card only. Amazon Prime voucher cannot be used to load value/balance into the Anytime Gift Card.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
There are many ways to get free prime subscription (1499 one)
1. Take a new airtel or jio broadband fiber connection (on certain plans only)
2. Get a rupay select db card. Lots of banks offer. Refer the thread by Technofino for complete explanation.
3. From certain credit cards too it's complimentary, forgetting the hdfc card variant check this forum.
4. Student discount at 50% is also easily gettable if you are a student currently/ or have an active student mailid (alumni)