• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon prime yearly voucher 20% discount @Rs 1200

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello All
I purchased Amazon prime voucher from Axis gyftr to get 5x points. However, I am not able to apply it to my account since I have a Amazon business account.

I contacted Amazon support and they are not helping. So selling it at 20% discount. Anyone interested please dm. Screenshot_20230524-095921_Amazon.png

KingAAR

TF Ace
who will buy when one can get for 1000 using student discount... sorry to discourage but good luck finding

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not selling anymore.
Fortunately one of the Amazon customer support gave a good workaround. Sharing if anyone gets stuck because of this.
1. Convert business to normal account
2. Apply prime voucher
3. Convert back to business account
Everything took less than 5 mins. My pay balance, shopping voucher and order history remained intact.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not selling anymore.
Fortunately one of the Amazon customer support gave a good workaround. Sharing if anyone gets stuck because of this.
1. Convert business to normal account
2. Apply prime voucher
3. Convert back to business account
Everything took less than 5 mins. My pay balance, shopping voucher and order history remained intact.
@1pratham
I'm in a similar situation if you could help me with the steps to convert Amazon business account to normal account it'll be very helpful.