• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My LTF Zenith journey...and a few queries!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Thanks to the thread Thread 'AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List' https://www.technofino.in/community...-from-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.177/
I applied and got my LTF Zenith under 1 week.

Special thanks to @suhailmz who addressed my queries regarding the application!! also sharing a few points which were shared with me in our conversation.

TAKE SCREENSHOT OF EVERY PAGE OF APPLICATION AND RECORD EVERY CALL!
1. my company was in the list in the above thread, so i started application online.
2. I stopped at the card selection page where it was showing me zenith was available.
3. next day, I received calls from their executives asking me for the reason of leaving the application incomplete. i mentioned the ltf query, so they checked and confirmed verbally over the phone that the card will be ltf.
4. they mainly want some incentives, so they give their bank employee code to put in while applying. though not required, i did that (and noted down the name and employee number just in case the card delivered is not ltf so that i can escalate if required).
5. MOST IMPORTANT - VIDEO KYC NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED TWICE: This was faced by both me and @suhailmz . Video kyc gets completed and you also get a success message. even the agent tells that everything is successful. but a few minutes later, i get an sms that video kyc is incomplete. i contact their team and they confirm that it is incomplete. so i open the website application form again and complete the kyc again. this time i receive and sms saying video kyc successful.
In kyc, they will ask for pan, your photo will be taken, a signature that you will have to do in front of the camera on blank paper. the kyc agents are quite good at their job.
6. within 2 days, my card is dispatched.
7. Painful part: Bluedart courier guy comes for delivery when i am out of city and insists that in my absence, he should leave the parcel with my neighbors or security guard. he even tries to convince me that the parcel is not a bank card so it is okay to leave with others. and also kind of scolds me on how i am not trusting my neighbors and security guards of my building. i ask him to reschedule and disconnect the call.
8. even after rescheduling the delivery, i get no update from bluedart on the new day.....so i escalate via email to all the ids mentioned on their website and also call their customer care many times. ultimately they prioritise and give me my card.
9. the welcome kit mentions annual and joining fees as NIL, so no need to escalate or confirm from bank.

feel free to ask any doubts in the process, i might be able to help if i know the answers.

Now my questions:
1. the priority pass that comes with the card, it expires in 3 years. is it valid only for 3 years for zenith? or do we have to manually ask for renewal every 3 years?
2. Priority pass for addons: it is mentioned that addon priority pass will also have 8 complimentary 'access'. for addon, is the pp 'visit' also complimentary? because for pp, 'access' and 'complimentary visit' are 2 different things (for eg indusind legend offers only access to intl lounge, not complimentary).
3. are the welcome offers also applicable for ltf cards?
4. is priority pass preactivated?
5. does priority pass require a password/pin?

overall, i am very impressed with the speed of au bank, their ease of reaching customer service (they have 1800 helpline, unlike the chargeable 1860 which my prepaid phone cannot connect to) and their app.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thanks to the thread Thread 'AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List' https://www.technofino.in/community...-from-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.177/

Special thanks to @suhailmz who addressed my queries regarding the application!! also sharing a few points which were shared with me in our conversation.

1. my company was in the list in the above thread, so i started application online.
2. I stopped at the card selection page where it was showing me zenith was available.
3. next day, I received calls from their executives asking me for the reason of leaving the application incomplete. i mentioned the ltf query, so they checked and confirmed verbally over the phone that the card will be ltf.
4. they mainly want some incentives, so they give their bank employee code to put in while applying. though not required, i did that (and noted down the name and employee number just in case the card delivered is not ltf so that i can escalate if required).
5. MOST IMPORTANT - VIDEO KYC NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED TWICE: This was faced by both me and @suhailmz . Video kyc gets completed and you also get a success message. even the agent tells that everything is successful. but a few minutes later, i get an sms that video kyc is incomplete. i contact their team and they confirm that it is incomplete. so i open the website application form again and complete the kyc again. this time i receive and sms saying video kyc successful.
In kyc, they will ask for pan, your photo will be taken, a signature that you will have to do in front of the camera on blank paper. the kyc agents are quite good at their job.
7. Painful part: Bluedart courier guy comes for delivery when i am out of city and insists that in my absence, he should leave the parcel with my neighbors or security guard. he even tries to convince me that the parcel is not a bank card so it is okay to leave with others. and also kind of scolds me on how i am not trusting my neighbors and security guards of my building. i ask him to reschedule and disconnect the call.
8. even after rescheduling the delivery, i get no update from bluedart on the new day.....so i escalate via email to all the ids mentioned on their website and also call their customer care many times. ultimately they prioritise and give me my card.
9. the welcome kit mentions annual and joining fees as NIL, so no need to escalate or confirm from bank.

feel free to ask any doubts in the process, i might be able to help if i know the answers.

Now my questions:
1. the priority pass that comes with the card, it expires in 3 years. is it valid only for 3 years for zenith? or do we have to manually ask for renewal every 3 years?
2. Priority pass for addons: it is mentioned that addon priority pass will also have 8 complimentary 'access'. for addon, is the pp 'visit' also complimentary? because for pp, 'access' and 'complimentary visit' are 2 different things (for eg indusind legend offers only access to intl lounge, not complimentary).

overall, i am very impressed with the speed of au bank, their ease of reaching customer service (they have 1800 helpline, unlike the chargeable 1860 which my prepaid phone cannot connect to) and their app.
4 yes
5 no
Congratulations on the new card🎉🍾

I applied for Au Zenith CC but on card selection page zenith was not available for me, so dropped the application. Next day, got the call from bank and i informed them i need Zenith only. They asked me delete lead id and re apply. Customer care unable to delete lead id. What should I do?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I applied for Au Zenith CC but on card selection page zenith was not available for me, so dropped the application. Next day, got the call from bank and i informed them i need Zenith only. They asked me delete lead id and re apply. Customer care unable to delete lead id. What should I do?
ask them to delete your earlier lead. customer will not be able to do that.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Which city is this?

Now my questions:

What is your highest credit limit reported to the cibil?

helloworld

TF Legend
Its a lovely card, the only problem that I did not like about AU Credit cards were that, if you wish to apply for an Add-On, your addon member should have a customer ID now that can only be given if your addon hold an existing AU CC or then they have to open a saving account with AU>
Most banks including ICICI (because people praising for its technology) needs customer ID (existing relationship) to process the add-on online otherwise have to visit branch and apply.

Best among all is BOB, submit documents and get card completely online without human contact and account.

ICICI, HDFC follow this need existing relationship method for a long time otherwise branch visit mandatory.

IDFC, AMEX and IndusInd can be completed online but have to do VKYC for add-on application, which is kind of weird.

Citi is offline method only, they come home and verify add-on holder in person - anyway since this now in the hands of Axis where offline itself is lengthy process.

I think AU being a new bank following what most banks following and asking whether add-on customer has any relatioship with them or not.

Note: These are not user friendly methods (except BOB) and none of the banks require account or card relationship if one apply offline by visiting branch. Do not fall for that.

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Most banks including ICICI (because people praising for its technology) needs customer ID to process the add-on online otherwise have to visit branch and apply.

Same for Citi to AU.

Best among all is BOB, submit documents and get card completely online without human contact and account.

ICICI, HDFC follow this need custimer ID method for a long time otherwise branch visit mandatory.

IDFC, AMEX and IndusInd can be completed online but I do not get why they have to do VKYC for add-on application, which is kind of weird.

Citi kind of you have to apply new method, they come home and verify in person - anyway since this now in the hands of Axis where offline itself is lengthy process.

I think AU being a new bank following what most banks following.

Note: These are not user friendly methods (except BOB).
Last week I got add on for my wife from idfc it’s that much ease but video kyc involved then 2nd day she got card on hand.
Both of us don’t have idfc savings account

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For getting Zenith you need a Credit card with 5 lakh limit. For me I was having Apay card with 5.1 lakh limt and no Salasy slip was asked from me. I have applied offline through an agent.
Do they check for payslips if the company is listed A. What us the salary limit considered for LTF zenith.

meetprj

TF Buzz
Even I was able to get the addon card for my dad with IDFC. It become a tedious process because of a typo while filling the form. Then had to call the customer care got that application cancelled and reapplied for the addon card. In 2 days card delivered post vKYC. The process is very straight forward and easy but my typo created a mess

Is Lounge visit chargeable for outside India and it says 8 complimentary international lounge access does addon member also get 8 complimentary international lounge access and how much do we need to pay for a international lounge visit?