• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mumbai to Hong Kong

Bro just book using Avios Via Iberia airlines website. Per person 26k points plus close to 50 - 60 euros in taxes for economy for a return flight on Cathay Pacific. Transfer either to Qatar and then to BA and eventually to Iberia or else to Accor and then to Iberia on a 1:1 basis.

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Book hotel marriott from ur points vis converting your edge points to marrott via itc route. You will get better velue. And also if u have remaining points after hotel u can transfer them to Asia miles to redeem cathay pacific flight. Fir 60k points for 25 Asia miles, 20000asia miles give round trip ticket to hong Kong.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Book hotel marriott from ur points vis converting your edge points to marrott via itc route. You will get better velue. And also if u have remaining points after hotel u can transfer them to Asia miles to redeem cathay pacific flight. Fir 60k points for 25 Asia miles, 20000asia miles give round trip ticket to hong Kong.
Thanks for the suggestions, let me check the Asia Miles.

rayhan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro just book using Avios Via Iberia airlines website. Per person 26k points plus close to 50 - 60 euros in taxes for economy for a return flight on Cathay Pacific. Transfer either to Qatar and then to BA and eventually to Iberia or else to Accor and then to Iberia on a 1:1 basis.
Thanks for the info. It's kind of confusing but I got it you are suggesting Iberia Airlines that's great.

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
how many avios is need for booking this flight??

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
thanks anyway ..... as 26000 avios goes to 52000 amex points.. but if i transfer to asia miles i get return ticket in 40000 points.