• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to Book Cathay Pacific flight Mumbai to Hong Kong Using AMEX or Marriott Points

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey ,

I have amex and Marriott points both around 50K.

I want to know best way to book mumbai to hong kong via different miles transfer option.

2 Amex points gives 1 asia miles so in around 40k points i get 20k Asiamiles = 1 return ticket HK.
3 Marriott bonvoy points give 1 asia miles , so around 60k points i get 20k Asia Miles = 1 return ticket to HK

but amex has many other options for airlines redumption like avios etc . will that route get me better value than amex route?

please share

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hey ,

I have amex and Marriott points both around 50K.

I want to know best way to book mumbai to hong kong via different miles transfer option.

2 Amex points gives 1 asia miles so in around 40k points i get 20k Asiamiles = 1 return ticket HK.
3 Marriott bonvoy points give 1 asia miles , so around 60k points i get 20k Asia Miles = 1 return ticket to HK

but amex has many other options for airlines redumption like avios etc . will that route get me better value than amex route?

please share
i have seen qatar airways and british airways charging high taxes.
and i would suggest you choose the airline based on your personal experience of different airlines and points budget

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
where to find british airways/avios award chard. I know 20000 asia miles required for mumbai hong kong return, how Avios is required for that ?? where to find.