• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Queries | ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjun

TF Select
I have a question for all the Amazon pay credit card holders please answer all the questions below :

1. When did you got Apay cc?
2. How much was your initial limit?
3. What is your current limit?
4. How often you got LE if any?
5. How much % use monthly?
6. Do you have account in ICICI?

Adwait

TF Select
I have a question for all the Amazon pay credit card holders please answer all the questions below :

1) June 2022
2) 190k
3) 190k
4) NA
5) <10%
6)Was having account and secured platinum cc in 2019 but closed both within 8 months.

SarthakModak

TF Buzz

1.Few weeks ago
4.Not yet got any
5.Around 8%
6.Yes. Wealth Management

zealot

TF Premier

1. About 9months back
2. 110K
3. 110K
4. No LE
5. 20-30%
6. Yes, I have a savings account.

repertoire

TF Select
1) Today, actually
2 & 3) 1L
4) Will report later whenever I get LE
5) Less than 5%, probably.
6) No, I had one many years ago. Closed it because they decided to screw me over with cumulative MAB charges. But this card is free and they're paying me to get it, so I figured why not.

Interestingly, I got the card without doing any VKYC. My VKYC link failed to work, so I emailed them about it, and ICICI in their supreme incompetence, just approved me directly.

arjun

TF Select
1) Today, actually
2 & 3) 1L
6) No, I had one many years ago. Closed it because they decided to screw me over with cumulative MAB charges. But this card is free and they're paying me to get it, so I figured why not.

Interestingly, I got the card without doing any VKYC. My VKYC link failed to work, so I emailed them about it, and ICICI in their supreme incompetence, just approved me directly.
How they are paying you? Can you elaborate?

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
1) Today, actually
2 & 3) 1L

Pls share the email id

Status
Not open for further replies.