• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MRCC Milestone Dates?

arjun697

TF Premier
I received my Amex MRCC today (The last card for the trifecta after Plat Travel and Gold).
As the card was activated today on the 30th of November, should I finish off the milestones today for November (5k*4 Amazon Pay) with the hope of milestone benefit per month? Or would it anyway be clubbed as part of December month.

sandglass

TF Buzz
Did the transactions around 10-10:30 PM on 31st Jan, I was confused if I will get the 4*1500 millstone benefits. However, couple of days later amex credited the milestone points for those transactions.

And as others said did not get 20k benefits since I did the transactions just a day after enrolling into it.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did the transactions around 10-10:30 PM on 31st Jan, I was confused if I will get the 4*1500 millstone benefits. However, couple of days later amex credited the milestone points for those transactions.

And as others said did not get 20k benefits since I did the transactions just a day after enrolling into it.
Generally, when they say a calendar month, the settlement of the transactions has to happen within the same calendar month.
Congrats on getting the 1500*4 reward, that was very lucky!

Regarding the 20K benefits, yeah, they take 3-4 days after enrolling into the program.

sandglass

TF Buzz
True, I was 100% sure that I will not get 1500*4 rewards since it was very close to midnight, even amex showed the transaction date as 1 Feb for a while. However points were eventually credited on 2nd Feb with Jan 31st date and transactions too started showing 31st as transaction date and 1st Feb as processed date.

In this hustle during one payment gyftr timed out,I thought that it was failed and it would be refunded, so did another truncation to compensate that. However Gyftr issued gift cards for that failed transactions after 2 days(why Gyftr????).

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
are wallet loads considered into 1500*4 transactions or not ?
Suppose i wish to do 4 wallet transactions like 10K+4K+3K+3K = total 20K, will it cover both milestones for 1500*4 and 20K monthly one as well ? or just 20K monthly milestone only ?

Riva

TF Premier
Guys, need advise.. I do not have an amex card and was thinking of getting one.

Is there an amex card will give me rewards on insurance, advance tax, school fees and jewelery, gold and gold coins? I know that they do not directly give rewards on such spends, but by buying Apay vouchers insurance payments can be made.

Can we get rewards on advance tax payments, school fees?
Also for jewelry, gold and gold coins does direct swipes at the shops give rewards or do you buy vouchers from RM and use them somewhere? how does it work and what are limits and cappings on these vouchers that can be bought?

My Amazon pay has expired and i have not done the updated kyc since almost a year so i don't use Apay as of now. Also my insurance premium is a little over a lac, so am not sure if Apay will allow payments over 1 lac.