• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Most used / Default Credit card

Hi all members, please list down your most frequently used credit card or default card used for majority of your transactions and why you use it.

Note: Request all members just to provide one card name.

Gaara

TF Ace
Loyal Axis Customer
Dear Axis Loyal Customer, I got the Axis Ace card in November. I’m totally in love with it. It has become my primary card, and I feel like I’m going to be a loyalist to Axis! 😂

Can you suggest or provide a roadmap for which card I should consider from Axis in the near future? I travel less and prefer cashback cards.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
What's the return on fuel with Sapphiro?
I do not see the returns as such for this card (It is very little, almost nothing). Some reward points get added I think, but that's practically of not much use. I just want to keep all the fuel expenses in one card.
Other than that, it just helps to meet the quarterly milestone spend of Rs 5000/- for airport lounge access.

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Dear Axis Loyal Customer, I got the Axis Ace card in November. I’m totally in love with it. It has become my primary card, and I feel like I’m going to be a loyalist to Axis! 😂

Can you suggest or provide a roadmap for which card I should consider from Axis in the near future? I travel less and prefer cashback cards.
You already have ace, i dont think there is any better casback card at axis.
Others to confirm