• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobile recharge price hike by 25%

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I won't recommend stacking up for more than 3 years though. Reasons being:
1. You'll be losing out on your money spent in advance.
2. You might switch places and your new area might have poor service from your current operator.
This is correct... If we do it for too long --- too many unceratinities to factor in ...hence reasonable duration is advisable..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually Jio Postpaid Plus Family Plans are cheaper than Prepaid Annual Recharges. 😀
If you use Rupay Platinum Friday offer on Amazon.

Moreover, I never use even 10GB from my plans due to constant Wifi Connection. 🤣
Because I am single, I don’t know about the family plans..
You may be right in case of a few connections grouped together…
But for single individual plans , pre paid is always better

#aniket

TF Ace
This is correct... If we do it for too long --- too many unceratinities to factor in ...hence reasonable duration is advisable..
Kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padega na 🙃

Badha huwa price mein nahi lena toh itna risk toh lena hi padega...if jiska uncertainties negligible hai, means foreign jane ka possibility wagerah ya shift karne ka...and all

Sorry commented in Hindi.🥲

Reactions: SSV

dvader

TF Premier
This is why you don't kill competetion. The tale as old as time. No one has any incentive to gain new customers, they have enough to just go on increasing the price. And no foreign player makes it even worse (Don't mention Vodafone it was crippled a long time back). There has been so much incometence in govt (I vote BJP...before you guys take out ur pitchforks) in the past and present that it almost baffles me.

I remember the mid aughts when every year or two you would find a new telecom player with cheaper plans...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why postpaid is a daylight robbery?
Because for the same or similar benefits you get them cheaper in pre paid,
Thus was when I checked last time 4 years ago.
Since then I stopped checking post paid