• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik setup UPI error because the primary number is banned (as I requested Mob to close it), and the secondary number has no UPI Rupay or SA linked

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so i want to use mobiwkik to setup UPI.. but it won't let me so the solution are? create zero MAB account? like kotak Or any can i update the existing bank. i just need to update my phone number so i can setup up UPI on Mobikwik or Rupay CC to Secondary Number which is active on Mobikwik.

D₹V

TF Prestige
so i want to use mobiwkik to setup UPI.. but it won't let me so the solution are? create zero MAB account? like kotak Or any can i update the existing bank. i just need to update my phone number so i can setup up UPI on Mobikwik or Rupay CC to Secondary Number which is active on Mobikwik.
That's the only way.

Or somehow open Mobikwik on primary number.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Same as the case with me ..
Unable to use mowobik to full extent on different number