• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

mobikwik 1% credit card to bank

G M

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I can see that I am charged only 1% in mobikwik for credit card to bank transfer.

does Bob eterna give 3.75 % for this transaction?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
You can free transfer to bank using Mobikwik zip black RuPay wallet card to paytm wallet load via Uber app.

Note - use only red color one payment gateway otherwise some charges applied, full explain details here - https://www.technofino.in/community...per-month-bob-eterna-give-3-75-cashback.8602/
the new zip black cards are not being activated…. mobikwik Customer care informed me when I called them about inability to activate a new zip black card
might be difficult for the new ones to get that card

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Yes sir have done the video kyc as you had told me few days back… so Decided to call the customer care as I was unable to see the black card… thats when the customer care exec told me that it cant be possible as new cards are having issues so indefinitely they are not being activated….they shall be activated once the problem is resolved…. He was very vague about the timeline

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Yes sir have done the video kyc as you had told me few days back… so Decided to call the customer care as I was unable to see the black card… thats when the customer care exec told me that it cant be possible as new cards are having issues so indefinitely they are not being activated….they shall be activated once the problem is resolved…. He was very vague about the timeline
Mobikwik zip black card (Mobikwik RuPay Wallet card) option showing here -

Screenshot_20230320-202632.jpg