• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Missing Intermiles Credited

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I had not been receiving Intermiles for any shopping done via their affiliate links since 1st May 2022.

Raised the Issue with them using Twitter DM. They asked for invoices. Which I wouldn't have been able to provide since I also used other affiliate services and didn't track Intermiles shopping separately.

Did not reply to them on the DM. But the points seem to have been bulk credited today. Screenshot_20220715-184649_Gmail.jpg

prc1990

TF Ace
Hi all,

I had not been receiving Intermiles for any shopping done via their affiliate links since 1st May 2022.

Raised the Issue with them using Twitter DM. They asked for invoices. Which I wouldn't have been able to provide since I also used other affiliate services and didn't track Intermiles shopping separately.

Did not reply to them on the DM. But the points seem to have been bulk credited today. Screenshot_20220715-184649_Gmail.jpg
I also received today. Neither did I open any complaint nor it was showing in the pending activities 🥹.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Hi all,

Mine pending since April. Thanks for the reminder will mail them today

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay

But from what platform
Just sign up on Intermiles app / website. And rest you will be able to figure out yourself. It has tie-ups with select Indian Oil for fuel. And a handful of merchants for shopping. If redeemed for fuel 1 mile = 25 paise. Fligh tickets worth of miles take longer time but Delhi-Mumbai flight is usually available for 15,000 miles.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Hi all,

Great