• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Minimum transaction amount for Rewards/Cashback

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to create a thread which lists the minimum amount transaction we have to make to be eligible for reward point or cashback.

In my experience: ICICI gemstone cards (2RP/100Rs) can fetch 1 reward point if the amount is higher than 25Rs upto 75Rs.(further amount fetches 2 rp)
EDIT: [1RP=0.25Rs]

I am fairly new to this community, So I request all the veterans and experts to share their valuable inputs about different bank cards below.

@TechnoFino ,@Abhishek012 ,@S S V ,@xywowowvw ,@ashwink ,@anirban.choudhury

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Al
I want to create a thread which lists the minimum amount transaction we have to make to be eligible for reward point or cashback.

In my experience: ICICI gemstone cards (2RP/100Rs) can fetch 1 reward point if the amount is higher than 25Rs upto 75Rs.(further amount fetches 2 rp)

I am fairly new to this community, So I request all the veterans and experts to share their valuable inputs about different bank cards below.

@TechnoFino ,@Abhishek012 ,@S S V ,@xywowowvw ,@ashwink
Also add value of that reward point in rupees or equivalent in amazon pay gv

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not only that, reward points in some cards are on block of particular value. HDFC cards like Regalia to Infinia give reward points with minimum of 150 INR and then only each 150 INR.

Axis Magnus has reward points for each 200 INR with minimum 200 INR.

I guess Amex has the least at points for each 50 INR.