• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Best Axis Credit Card With Minimum Spend and Best reward Rate.

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
After Magnus devaluation and Fees Hike which credit card from Axis is worth taking.

I am interested either to take Magnus, Atlas, Select or Any other Variant having good benefits.

Any existing comparison would also be helpful.

Can you guide me on the same.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
After Magnus devaluation and Fees Hike which credit card from Axis is worth taking.

I am interested either to take Magnus, Atlas, Select or Any other Variant having good benefits.

might help you in decision making

You need to provide more details. Like monthly spends, major spend categories, etc. for any reasonable response or suggestion

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
I don't have much spends as of now,
I am using Rupay CC Upi for grocery orders from local shops have 15k Rent Payment and using Amazon Rupay offer for Gas and Ebill Payment.

To maximize benefits I can do manufactured spends if somone can tell the place :D.

I might get the cards on LTF basis based on Salary Account opening in Axis.

So which card would give most benefits with minimal spends.

Or using which card I can sell the card features to earn Extra money and RP, like few others who sell BMS offers on their cards.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

If you can spend min of 7.5L then take Axis Atlas.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

otherwise, take Samsung Infinite + Axis Privilege + Axis IOCL (Together)

So, with 30K Edge Points of Samsung Infinite you can get 12000 worth of Myntra Voucher (close this card after reedeming)

and with Privilege you get 5000 Myntra voucher by paying the joining charges and spend 2.5L with this card.

and with Axis IOCL you have to spend Rs. 5K/month on Fuel (IOCL Petrol Pump) and after a year of doing this you can get 5000 Myntra voucher.