• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc platinum debit card

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
I want hdfc platinum debit card for 1% cashback upto 750.

For this which account variant i have to open?
Mention MAB to be maintained

P B R G

TF Ace
I have Millenia DC currently and 1200 pending cashbacks (accumulated for last 3 months but yet to be credited to card). If i upgrade to Platinum DC what would happen to my pending Cashbacks?

I have Millenia DC currently and 1200 pending cashbacks (accumulated for last 3 months but yet to be credited to card). If i upgrade to Platinum DC what would happen to my pending Cashbacks?
Nothing will happen to your cashback. I am using Platinum card since 6 months. But my old Millennia card's cashback is available to redeem now also.... But I have only 358, So I am unable to redeem. It will be expired after one year

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you open a normal HDFC savings account, you can get the Platinum card for an annual fee. However, for savings max, classic, prefered, etc. you can get the platinum debit card for free.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Cashback is attached to customer account number rather than debit card no and it will expire after 1 year from the date of issue as mentioned by

@Life_style

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When have you been charged, I've uploaded to millennia and recieved card on 30th June but still not charged. I'm thinking I should upgrade to platinum, will I be charged twice ? Or they will charge at the end of year?
They charge in about a month, not at the end of the year..