• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Millennia Is it ACE now?

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After ACE shock, it's time to bring my LFT HDFC Millennia from grave. Please suggest me the correct way to pay utility bill (with 5% cashback back, ignoring Rs. 99 +18% GST point redemption charge) through Amazon a) Buying AGV using Millennia and paying through AGV or b) Direct Bill payment using Millennia.

Karan04

TF Buzz
I have read that.. I didn't get any sms.. I had redeemed the 1k voucher back in Sept.. So if both are valid, I shouldve been sent an SMS ..

Unless they plan on sending it after 1st Dec, which would be silly.. it'll inconvenience people flying on 1st, 2nd even more than they already are :/

the product page still says there is a quarterly milestone benefit.
The only doubt is, if you have to choose between 1 Lounge visit or the 1K gift voucher, or you do you get both..
if its either lounge or 1k GV, then its pretty bad.
Yeah one can digest the disappearance of lounge access but the 1k vouchers going sounds bad😞

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But I spoke to the customer care just now and they said you will get 1 lounge access instead of the 1000 from Jan 2024
If this happens, mass cancellation of Millennia will take place

as of now, people are saying that you get both

I have read that.. I didn't get any sms.. I had redeemed the 1k voucher back in Sept.. So if both are valid, I shouldve been sent an SMS ..

Unless they plan on sending it after 1st Dec, which would be silly.. it'll inconvenience people flying on 1st, 2nd even more than they already are :/
Again, the T&C says: On meeting the spends criteria, you’ll receive a SMS with link for Millennia Milestone page >> Select lounge access voucher (Will be available from 1st December, 2023)

Anyways, The lounge list is same as Debit card, and DC spend requirement is only 5k, so you are better off getting Lounge access from it instead (if you had used DC in last quarter)