• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Millennia Is it ACE now?

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After ACE shock, it's time to bring my LFT HDFC Millennia from grave. Please suggest me the correct way to pay utility bill (with 5% cashback back, ignoring Rs. 99 +18% GST point redemption charge) through Amazon a) Buying AGV using Millennia and paying through AGV or b) Direct Bill payment using Millennia.

Will buy 20k AGC from Smartbuy Gyftr (6 May & 6 June).
Rest 20k from a friend Amazon account (bcz have switched Millenia from VISA to diners)
Also if you buy form SmartBuy you're getting cb directly but it's not counting to 5% accelerated reward, but if you buy from amazon directly it's counting to 5% accelerated reward and not 1% category and you have to wait a billing cycle to use it right.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Will buy 20k AGC from Smartbuy Gyftr (6 May & 6 June).
Rest 20k from a friend Amazon account (bcz have switched Millenia from VISA to diners)
I didn't understand the significance of dates. Also, I didn't understand Visa and Diners thing. Also, why do people prefer smartbuy, rather than directly buying? And is ICICI Apay card almost as good as Millenia in terms of buying AGC except the cashback mode?
Margdarshan kare gurudev🙏

knight

TF Ace
Quite surprising. I've never got any such message.
I didn't understand the significance of dates. Also, I didn't understand Visa and Diners thing. Also, why do people prefer smartbuy, rather than directly buying? And is ICICI Apay card almost as good as Millenia in terms of buying AGC except the cashback mode?
Margdarshan kare gurudev🙏
Icici apay only gives 2% on AGC
Millenia gives 5% both direct and smartbuy