• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Merger of Club Vistara with Air India Flying Returns

chinnodu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I received a mail today from Club Vistara. It says due to merger of Vistara in Sir India, Club Vistara is going to be merged in Air India Flying Returns. Future of Co-branded Club Vistara cards will be decided accordingly. But assued the card specific benefits due will be honoured.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is already another thread for it which was created yesterday. Please always use search feature before posting.

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
I received a mail today from Club Vistara. It says due to merger of Vistara in Sir India, Club Vistara is going to be merged in Air India Flying Returns. Future of Co-branded Club Vistara cards will be decided accordingly. But assued the card specific benefits due will be honoured.
If you don't have any vistara cc, and not enough points in cv account. You can opt out for this migration.

Or, if you have enough cv points along with 💯 planned trip in next 6 months, then you can also opt-out.

chinnodu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you don't have any vistara cc, and not enough points in cv account. You can opt out for this migration.

Or, if you have enough cv points along with 💯 planned trip in next 6 months, then you can also opt-out.
I have a redeemed ticket in my Club Vistara account but not yet booked flight. Will I be able to book flight now?