• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Membership Points for Booking through Third Party

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I sent an email to Fortune Park Dalhousie and received a reply stating that they do accept green points for accommodation and food. I have also sent an email to Fortune Select Forest Hill Kasauli and am currently waiting for a response.

Additionally, I have sent an email to ITC to inquire about information regarding a few hotels.
I finally got reply from itc twitter team that green points can be redeemed at fortune Select Forest Hill Kasauli. But when i talked to reception they are saying they accept green points for only confirmed and advance paid bookings. Earlier they were saying they only accept for food. Then what's the use for green points? And do they charge the credit card which we use for booking? While booking online this property has no reward nights. I'm attaching the screenshot of reply from itc. @CMG @Wealth is my birth right! Please guide

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-06-09-00-14-46_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-06-09-00-14-46_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I finally got reply from itc twitter team that green points can be redeemed at fortune Select Forest Hill Kasauli. But when i talked to reception they are saying they accept green points for only confirmed and advance paid bookings. Earlier they were saying they only accept for food. Then what's the use for green points? And do they charge the credit card which we use for booking? While booking online this property has no reward nights. I'm attaching the screenshot of reply from itc. @CMG @Wealth is my birth right! Please guide
Book the property in app by adding credit card it won’t get charged
Post booking call property directly by googling and get confirmation that they will accept points for checkout
I so far used 5 fortune properties out of which 4 accepted GP but one hotel i paid from cc since they r strict said no for GP

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Book the property in app by adding credit card it won’t get charged
Post booking call property directly by googling and get confirmation that they will accept points for checkout
I so far used 5 fortune properties out of which 4 accepted GP but one hotel i paid from cc since they r strict said no for GP
When do they charge from saved card in advance or only at checkout? I've turned off international transactions in card will they be able to charge without Otp?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
When do they charge from saved card in advance or only at checkout? I've turned off international transactions in card will they be able to charge without Otp?

During check-in, they require credit card authorization for an amount of either ₹5,000, ₹10,000, or ₹25,000, depending on the room and the number of days. Upon checkout, they will charge the necessary amount and refund the remainder.
The consequences of not showing up for a booked reservation are unclear. According to the FAQ, they claim that the provided credit card will be charged.

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We use third party like mmt for 10% points though higher in terms of price. And getting hotel points make it sweeter but it's not option now

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
During check-in, they require credit card authorization for an amount of either ₹5,000, ₹10,000, or ₹25,000, depending on the room and the number of days. Upon checkout, they will charge the necessary amount and refund the remainder.
The consequences of not showing up for a booked reservation are unclear. According to the FAQ, they claim that the provided credit card will be charged.
Thanks bro. Do they charge from same saved card online or different card which we present at check in?