• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

maximum benefit from Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card.

Hi
How to get maximum benefit from airtel axis bank cc

I have 5 prepaid recharges every month. Broadband bill of 600. Electricity board unfortunately not available on airtel thanks app.

Also does the 10% cashback apply to all the categories mentioned under utilities sectio?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Maximum benefitParticulars
300AirTel specific spends
300Utility spend
500Spend on BigBasket, Swiggy and Zomato
1%Other spends
Based on this table, calculate the savings you're going to achieve

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have 5 prepaid recharges every month. Broadband bill of 600. Electricity board unfortunately not available on airtel thanks app.

Also does the 10% cashback apply to all the categories mentioned under utilities sectio?
how did you get axis airtel? (if you got and willing to tell)

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
how did you get axis airtel? (if you got and willing to tell)
i applied through the airtel thanks app last year and got the card. i was already holding a flipkart axis credit card before that. if you are not able to get this card on the app and you have a prior relationship with axis you may call the customer care and ask them. if you don't have prior relationship with axis bank you should go to their website and apply from there,it might be offered to you.

Last edited:

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
based on the comments i think airtel has now become very shrewd to issue this card after the devaluation of axis ace.
AFAIK last year airtel was offering it to everyone even without a joining fees but not a lot of people showed interest.
i have been using this card for the last 1 year and i must say if you are getting this card just take this card without a flinch.
i only do the spends on the categories which give 25% and 10% cashbacks and get approximately 800-900 back every month on expense of 7-8k.

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
based on the comments i think airtel has now become very shrewd to issue this card after the devaluation of axis ace.
AFAIK last year airtel was offering it to everyone even without a joining fees but not a lot of people showed interest.
i have been using this card for the last 1 year and i must say if you are getting this card just take this card without a flinch.
i only do the spends on the categories which give 25% and 10% cashbacks and get approximately 800-900 back every month on expense of 7-8k.
Thanks for the detailed reply. I will try for it. :)

phronimos

TF Buzz
Funnily even after having this card for more than a year Airtel sends a message every alternate day encouraging me to apply for this card.

jk51

TF Premier
Hi

Space out recharge sim such a way so that you are able to reap out the benefit of 300/- cashback every month on airtel spends including broadband. Swiggy, Zomato and Big Basket offer 10% upto 500/- wherein for big basket you can combine with Tata Neu so that you get 10% + 5% along with free delivery. Mostly home utilities related transactions yield cashback under 10% section (don’t know for municipal services and school fees section as havnt tried yet)

Space out recharge sim such a way so that you are able to reap out the benefit of 300/- cashback every month on airtel spends including broadband. Swiggy, Zomato and Big Basket offer 10% upto 500/- wherein for big basket you can combine with Tata Neu so that you get 10% + 5% along with free delivery. Mostly home utilities related transactions yield cashback under 10% section (don’t know for municipal services and school fees section as havnt tried yet)
Thanks bro, have you personally tried big basket?

jk51

TF Premier
I got in Apr-2022 via Axis cust care on the basis of FK card. But now it seems that option is no longer available.
It’s mostly through Airtel thanks app these days. However some have also received telemarketing calls or messages and have applied through it as well.

shekhar316

TF Buzz
Do anyone can guide me about Airtel Black Bill Payment via Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card? I am planning to get this card, but I saw Airtel Black is listed as "Utility" in Thanks application. Although it is "Airtel" only. So just wanted to check if anyone can confirm whether I will get 25% cashback or 10% cashback while paying Airtel Black Bill using this card?