• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Maximize Infinia usage on Electronics (7L/8L) ?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

Need to buy electronic goods worth 7-8L in coming days (by mid August). Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, Kitchen Appliances, AC, etc etc.

With all the capping for accelerated rewards for Infinia, its getting confused as to how I can reap the most from it. Website/Store is of no bar (Amazon & Croma preferred) and so, I am trying to find out a way to get maximum RPs from the card in coming 40/45 days.

Things I know:
- Smartbuy has a cap of 7500RP for a day, 15k for a month for accelerated RPs.
- No capping on normal RPs
- can buy max 50k Amazon vouchers in a month.
- Don't see any capping on Croma vouchers

My doubts are, how to go on buying these vouchers ?

I can buy 50k AGV (giving 6600 accelerated RPs) + 10k Croma (giving 1320 RPs) on Day 1, while buying 50k Croma Vouchers next day to complete monthly limit of 15k. This I can repeat in August too.

If and only if I plan to get Apple product (highly unlikely), I can buy it via smartbuy (but that too would be counted under 15k capping I assume)..

Other than this, is there a way to get more RPs out of Infinia or is it the max I can do and remaining expenditure would only give normal RPs ?

NOTE: I know that using other cards too would help... But I am specifically asking for Infinia (and Infinia only). Magnus/Reserve/AMEX/SCUltimate would help. Planning to get Magnus too but that would take its own time. So, trying to push Infinia to the limit.

Last edited:

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Planning to go for Magnus, but that too won't be helpful after reaching 1L milestone right ?

I would be able to get more AGVs though (I hope there is no limit to that)
You can buy Croma, Reliance Digital vouchers from Gyftr even after 1L milestone limit for rewards multiplier.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Flipkart Gift Cards in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 20,000 worth of TATA CLiQ Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.
  • A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 2,50,000 worth of Gift Vouchers in a calendar month.