• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mastercard World Elite x Flexiroam - Get Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
If you have a Mastercard World Elite credit card, you can enjoy many extra benefits. To learn more about these additional benefits, check this thread: Mastercard World Elite Benefits & Credit Cards In India.

One of these benefits is free 3GB high-speed internet access in 150+ countries around the world and from more than 580 telecoms. This benefit can be very useful if you are visiting a country for a short period of time or if you are traveling to multiple countries in short time frames.

Here's how to avail this benefit:
Download the Flexiroam app: Click Here To Download From Official App Store
1. Click on the "Check Eligibility" banner on the home page.

Screenshot_20240223_083745_Flexiroam X.jpg

2. Enter your 16-digit Mastercard World Elite credit card number. You will not be charged anything, and there's no need to activate international transactions.

Screenshot_20240223_084546_Flexiroam X.jpg

3. If you have entered an eligible card number, you'll receive 3GB of free global data for 15 days instantly.

Screenshot_20240223_071425_Flexiroam X.jpg

Click on "Redeem Now," and you'll receive a QR code on the next screen and also via email. Simply scan the QR code and add your new Flexiroam eSIM on your eSIM supported device.
Screenshot_20240223_083709_Flexiroam X.jpg
You'll now see your data plan on your Flexiroam App home page. You may activate the plan instantly or activate it later.
If you have multiple Mastercard World Elite cards, you can enjoy this offer multiple times.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Trick to get all RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card & UPI user - Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days -

chalo-bhai-ab-mai-chalta-hu-meme-chalo-bhai-delho-ab-main-kya-karta-hoon.gif

drsel

TF Legend
If you have a Mastercard World Elite credit card, you can enjoy many extra benefits. To learn more about these additional benefits, check this thread: Mastercard World Elite Benefits & Credit Cards In India.

One of these benefits is free 3GB high-speed internet access in 150+ countries around the world and from more than 580 telecoms. This benefit can be very useful if you are visiting a country for a short period of time or if you are traveling to multiple countries in short time frames.

2. Enter your 16-digit Mastercard World Elite credit card number. You will not be charged anything, and there's no need to activate international transactions.

3. If you have entered an eligible card number, you'll receive 3GB of free global data for 15 days instantly.

Click on "Redeem Now," and you'll receive a QR code on the next screen and also via email. Simply scan the QR code and add your new Flexiroam eSIM on your eSIM supported device.
You'll now see your data plan on your Flexiroam App home page. You may activate the plan instantly or activate it later.
If you have multiple Mastercard World Elite cards, you can enjoy this offer multiple times.
I am getting the physical SIM delivered to my house.
my phone does not support e-SIM.
The option to apply for e-SIM does not exist in my flexiroam app.

drsel

TF Legend

With the newly received SIM card inside the phone should we scan the bar code now or when we reach the foreign country?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Trick to get all RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card & UPI user - Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days -

chalo-bhai-ab-mai-chalta-hu-meme-chalo-bhai-delho-ab-main-kya-karta-hoon.gif
Note - if you want to use 3GB Data in India then you need to use any BIN number issue by foreign banks outside India.

Here you get all other countries BIN (dnt enter Indian banks issue card BIN) and enter your Indian address to get Physical sim card -

I am getting the physical SIM delivered to my house.
my phone does not support e-SIM.
The option to apply for e-SIM does not exist in my flexiroam app.
My Pixel 6a supports eSim but I did not get the option for redeeming eSim from my device. I got the physical sim option instead.
I signed up for a new account from iPhone 11. Entered new card details and signed up for eSim without installing it.

I then opened the same account from Flexiroam app in Pixel 6a and installed the eSim in my Pixel 6a. I'll be traveling to US in two days and will update here if the eSim actually works.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My Pixel 6a supports eSim but I did not get the option for redeeming eSim from my device. I got the physical sim option instead.
I signed up for a new account from iPhone 11. Entered new card details and signed up for eSim without installing it.

I then opened the same account from Flexiroam app in Pixel 6a and installed the eSim in my Pixel 6a. I'll be traveling to US in two days and will update here if the eSim actually works.
Tum kya update doge, we have already looted here.

There are lot of complaints on Google Play Store that the E-SIM does not work properly.
hence physical SIM is better
I ordered mine just this Friday and it's still in processing. I won't get it before my travel on Wednesday. Hence the other try using eSim
:confused:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
There are lot of complaints on Google Play Store that the E-SIM does not work properly.
hence physical SIM is better
Yes, E-sim connected to VI and Jio network not working.

Some people complaint Airtel network also not working then they create an another account and this time 3GB data working on Airtel network.

Yes, E-sim connected to VI and Jio network not working.

Some people complaint Airtel network also not working then they create an another account and this time 3GB data working on Airtel network.
I mean, I don't have a problem if the sim doesn't work on roaming here. It'll become a problem only if it doesn't work in the US too for me.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I mean, I don't have a problem if the sim doesn't work on roaming here. It'll become a problem only if it doesn't work in the US too for me.
Guess what ? I used same Physical sim card (same eSIM also working) and total i used more than 30 GB data (i activated 10 times free 3GB data on same account). 😀

After activate your sim card on app, you will get check eligibility option on app, enter multiple card numbers and redeem more and more data.

Note - once i used 3GB data, i redeem with another credit card and get 3GB more data and activate the plan (total i redeem now 10 times on same account and same sim card).

Also note - it will take upto 10-15mins time to get 4G network, if possible set your phone network to LTE/4G only, otherwise 2G mobile data connected. if you already used 3GB data then after activate new free 3GB plan, it will take upto 10 mins time to start your new data plan.

Other imp info - Dnt forget to enabled your Data Roaming option from your phone setting. You need a local internet connection to activate your new plan from app, after you used your 3GB data.