• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mastercard World Elite x Flexiroam - Get Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
If you have a Mastercard World Elite credit card, you can enjoy many extra benefits. To learn more about these additional benefits, check this thread: Mastercard World Elite Benefits & Credit Cards In India.

One of these benefits is free 3GB high-speed internet access in 150+ countries around the world and from more than 580 telecoms. This benefit can be very useful if you are visiting a country for a short period of time or if you are traveling to multiple countries in short time frames.

Here's how to avail this benefit:
Download the Flexiroam app: Click Here To Download From Official App Store
1. Click on the "Check Eligibility" banner on the home page.

Screenshot_20240223_083745_Flexiroam X.jpg

2. Enter your 16-digit Mastercard World Elite credit card number. You will not be charged anything, and there's no need to activate international transactions.

Screenshot_20240223_084546_Flexiroam X.jpg

3. If you have entered an eligible card number, you'll receive 3GB of free global data for 15 days instantly.

Screenshot_20240223_071425_Flexiroam X.jpg

Click on "Redeem Now," and you'll receive a QR code on the next screen and also via email. Simply scan the QR code and add your new Flexiroam eSIM on your eSIM supported device.
Screenshot_20240223_083709_Flexiroam X.jpg
You'll now see your data plan on your Flexiroam App home page. You may activate the plan instantly or activate it later.
If you have multiple Mastercard World Elite cards, you can enjoy this offer multiple times.

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How many days does it take to receive the physical sim delivery? It has been almost 1 month and I haven't received the delivery. Has this stopped working?

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This can give fraudsters a new way to cheat people for everything on their phones...give them a free sim card for Xgb local data and see who bites (cost maybe 200 rupees?) ....then once you plugin that sim into the phone...tata bye bye

This just popped into my mind while reading this thread. I do not think this is a scam or anything just a thought to guard against

nishank

TF Select
I received the sim of 6 days of order and note that you have to change APN name as given on Physical sim card, only then internet worked

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just landed in Paris and gave a try to Flexiroam and getting 5G from Orange F and the speeds are just amazing

Have taken around 80 GB of data using some mastercards, lets see if all works, currently activated the first plan.
IMG_0368.png

Skc

TF Neo
This is wonderful. But both of my Mastercards don’t qualify :(

For those who were able to get this offer, which bank do you have MasterCard with?