• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass cancellation of Flipkart Axis Credit Card

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
As per a Facebook group Axis is doing mass cancellation of Flipkart Credit Card on grounds of non-personal use. They are checking old transactions as well and asking for invoices or proofs. Anyone facing this here?

techt

TF Legend
Abuser of card get punished regardless..
But if you do it intelligent u save .

Someone used 18 lakh on Flipkart for 2 lakh cashback.😄
Season 1 Fainting GIF

g&p

TF Buzz
Mine got cancelled today stating same reason........Your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX1320 has been cancelled & cashback earned has been revoked due to non-personal use. Kindly pay any outstanding by the due date. For more details, call 18001035577. Please refer to the TnC at www.axisbank.com/mitnc

Strange

TF Legend
Mine got cancelled today stating same reason........Your Axis Bank Credit Card no. XX1320 has been cancelled & cashback earned has been revoked due to non-personal use. Kindly pay any outstanding by the due date. For more details, call 18001035577. Please refer to the TnC at www.axisbank.com/mitnc
How much cashback did you earn from this card? What was your usage in the last months?

g&p

TF Buzz
Though there were many transactions on Flipkart by me as well as friends and family, but none of them were business purchase related. But still deciding not to give invoices and let go of card because of repeated bad experiences with axis, be it banking, card and others ...axis is turning out to be one hell of a bank.why waste energy and time when there are other options in market

g&p

TF Buzz
How much cashback did you earn from this card? What was your usage in the last months?
Last month it was 37000, which was highest in the history of this card since past 3 yrs....this month cashback was supposed to come intune of 4-5k......but these 2 month were exceptions as if I count total purchases by this card in 2 years and these 2 months, still these 2 months might be higher

zaid_2913

TF Premier
Last month it was 37000, which was highest in the history of this card since past 3 yrs....this month cashback was supposed to come intune of 4-5k......but these 2 month were exceptions as if I count total purchases by this card in 2 years and these 2 months, still these 2 months might be higher
37000 cashback? That means you have spent 7.4L in one month. Great 👏