• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Voucher seller marketplace

redcarpet

TF Premier
Hi all,
Any place where I can sell my unused MakeMyTrip MMT e-pay Gift Voucher?
I see that zingoy only supports MMT GV and not the e-pay voucher

redcarpet

TF Premier
If it works on flights you can dm with details
Yes, it works, DM'ed

Rs 2000 voucher expiring at 23 Jun 2024

Full T&C:

Terms & Conditions​

1.This is a MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card that is valid for purchases made from MakeMyTrip only.
2.To check MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card balance & validity, please log on to - www.makemytrip.com/gift-cards/?popup=checkbalance
3.MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card can be redeemed Online at www.makemytrip.com or on MakeMyTrip Android & IOS app for Flights, Hotels & Holidays.
4.MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card is valid for partial redemption. The balance would remain in the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card till the validity period and can be reused for multiple transactions.
5.Maximum 3 MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Cards can be combined and used in 1 booking.
6.Products and services are subject to availability.
7.This MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card cannot be redeemed Offline for Flights and Hotels.
8.This MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card is not valid on Cab, Bus, Activities, Rail, Homestays, and VISA.
9.This MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card is not valid on bookings through myBiz.
10.This MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card is not applicable to the Pay Later Payment option.
11.MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by makemytrip.com on the app or website.
12.The MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card cannot be cancelled or exchanged for cash.
13.The MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card validity cannot be extended under any circumstances.
14.MakeMyTrip is not responsible if the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card is lost, stolen, or used without permission.
15.In case of cancellation of bookings made using the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the same MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card as used at the time of booking.
16.Users are required to save the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card number and PIN to utilize this refunded amount as we will not be able to reset the PIN or reissue a new MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card number.
17.In case of cancellations where the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card validity has expired, no refund will be processed for the amount paid by the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card.
18.In case of transaction failures, after MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card is applied, the amount will be automatically refunded to the same MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card within 24 hours.
19.MakeMyTrip and Gyftr is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
20.MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny accepting any MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card if it suspects that cards are duplicated.
21.In no event, the liability of MakeMyTrip for any claims shall exceed the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card's value.
22.In the event of any dispute, parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
23.This is for individual use only, Travel agents found using the MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Card would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.
24.For any issue or query regarding MakeMyTrip e-Pay Gift Cards, please write to giftvouchers@makemytrip.com or www.gvhelpdesk.com

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I don't have access RML threads/group here. I have RBL Safari card and I received MMT hotel/flights/holidays 3K voucher that I want to sell. I ended up here from Google. Do you think you can help me?
pls check how to join RML section.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I have 3k mmt voucher, if anyone wants to buy?
I can give at 5% discount

Reactions: SSV

pranaym

TF Buzz

Thank you Vaibhav! I have followed all the checkpoints to join the RML and messaged the details. But he is away from last Friday, any idea when I can get a response?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge