• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MMT hotel e-pay voucher issue

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All,

I purchased an MMT Hotel epay voucher from smartbuy portal in October and when I tried to use it, I got otp and entered but did not get added to payment. I tried again and got message that it is already linked. I was busy so I used my credit card and made the booking.

Now when I am free I checked with gyftr team and they asked for video of how I am trying to book and I sent them. They then said that I have previously used MMT voucher so MMT hotel voucher can’t be added to account and have to enter details when I pay for next hotel.

I tried a dummy booking and still can’t figure it out. They then informed me that since I was using a different discount Code I was not getting option to pay using voucher.

I then tried without any other coupon codes and again unable to apply. But this time there are saying that without any code applied also there are discounts from property and because I am MMTblack member and hence I can’t use the voucher. There is no way (atleast as I know) to remove those discounts. I am still working with gyftr team.

Anyone else have faxed this issue or no the solution?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had a similar experience once and I was not able to add the voucher to my mmt wallet. Actually gift voucher is to be applied at the time of payment and the amount available in the voucher is used. No coupons of bank discount are applicable while redeeming gift voucher. Any access amount left unutilised from gv can be used in subsequent bookings.

Please check thoroughly on payment page. There should be an option to use gift voucher.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had a similar experience once and I was not able to add the voucher to my mmt wallet. Actually gift voucher is to be applied at the time of payment and the amount available in the voucher is used. No coupons of bank discount are applicable while redeeming gift voucher. Any access amount left unutilised from gv can be used in subsequent bookings.

Please check thoroughly on payment page. There should be an option to use gift voucher.
On payment page these is option to use voucher with pin or link. But the e-pay voucher does not have a Pin. It off validated using OTP and I am not seeing that option

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Issue solved.
Customer care team did something in the back end and now it is working fine. They took almost 3 weeks to figure it out.

Badesir

TF Neo
Hi how did you reach mmt customer service ?
I am stuck with same issue they ain’t responding over call and no email id mentioned anywhere

Pls guide