• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Jan Accelerated points credit

archit120

TF Buzz
Wrote a very strongly worded email. They added accelerated points twice :). Seriously has to be the shittiest bank ever. I assume they have the burgundy thing so that people try out the bank and give it more business but every single instance they give me a new reason to believe that I can never do any serious banking with axis

Vikas09

TF Buzz
Wrote a very strongly worded email. They added accelerated points twice :). Seriously has to be the shittiest bank ever. I assume they have the burgundy thing so that people try out the bank and give it more business but every single instance they give me a new reason to believe that I can never do any serious banking with axis
I didn’t send any mail but I too receive points twice , I think it will get reverse after some time

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
please share email template bro @archit120

Vishals_Ind!

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows when they will reverse points for refunded transactions. I think they didn't do it since dec 2023.
Feb end they reversed some points for refunded transactions for me but not all. Well, there wasn't any activity post 28th Feb (e.g. new points) so I am assuming they'll do whenever they start crediting points again.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
calculate again. It is actually half + half and not twice. I also thought the same at first, but I realized later after checking the statement.