• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus C2C

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz
Please help i want to go for Axis Magnus with C2C method

Whats the limit required in previous card for that

I have ICICI AMAZON PAY with 3 lakhs limit

My Axis Magnus C2C application was rejected with no specific reason provided. I have ICICI coral credit card with 4.2L limit. Can anyone suggest how to apply or suggest for a better premium card to apply C2C.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Axis Magnus C2C application was rejected with no specific reason provided. I have ICICI coral credit card with 4.2L limit. Can anyone suggest how to apply or suggest for a better premium card to apply C2C.
I went to the Axis branch today, the CC agent told me C2C Magnus is available only if you have above 10L CL from other credit cards. Not sure how genuine it is but he mentioned that since 2 months it has been changed.

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well i applied in dec 2023 C2C via Regalia Gold 3.5 L Limit it was approved i got call from the team but later rejected due to misbehaviour i faced from the kyc guy!
even that guy tried to convince me that go further for it as i am not going the kyc guy now so trust axis and carry forward but i did strictly denied.