• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF on the *HDFC Bank Diners Institute program* is getting withdrawn from 27th Oct onwards.

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Finally received in the mail yesterday!
After receiving rejection from Priority Redressal, mailed Saikia who came through. Those who are getting no response might try this route.
Thanks to TF community where I got to know about this offer! IMG_20231105_131838.jpg

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Finally received in the mail yesterday!
After receiving rejection from Priority Redressal, mailed Saikia who came through. Those who are getting no response might try this route.
Thanks to TF community where I got to know about this offer! IMG_20231105_131838.jpg
Share email ID of Saika. I got negative response from cards redressal to have raised to PNO. I will keep on trying till I get a positive response. No harm in trying. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Finally ! I managed to get dcb ltf Alumni offer cc details in the mail.

Initiated 2 application on 25th oct. One was initiated through branch under the guidance of saikia, which vanished after opening the saving account. Till today cc application is in process.
2nd application initiated through priority redressal, few times they denied the offer. Later I managed to negotiate and today got the cc details.

devsfinance

TF Premier

Initiated 2 application on 25th oct. One was initiated through branch under the guidance of saikia, which vanished after opening the saving account. Till today cc application is in process.
2nd application initiated through priority redressal, few times they denied the offer. Later I managed to negotiate and today got the cc details.
What did you tell in negotiations? And was it a upgrade or new card , In case of new card what did you say can you help me as well? I want to try that as well.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

Share the email which worked for you. I am currently in arguments with PNO. Share if possible so I can take some points from that.