• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of Super Premium CC which are accepted for C2C

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a card with 10L limit, I'm govt. Employee with 60k salary,which super premium card is easiest to get?

Souvik

TF Premier
Also may be for the fact that recovery from government employees with brute force may boomerang against them, as they well have a state machinery behind them.

Abusing or harassing a goverment employee no matter what his designation is can tantamount to police/legal proceedings. While it's easy to milk the general public/private sector employees.

AsB

TF Ace
However, a Govt. employee can easily get SBI Simply Click Credit card. The spend conditions for annual fee reversal is only Rs 30,000/- compared to the general Rs 1,00,000/- . It is confirmed by the SBI Credit Card department of my SBI Home Branch, and the regional (Odisha) Branch headquarter as well. But, I am not sure for other states.

According to the employee,
  • A person must be an employee of the Govt. directly (State or Centre does NOT matter), not work on a contractual basis
  • The person must have more than Rs 35k as salary.
  • The person may/may not have their salary account in SBI
  • The person must NOT apply for any pre-approved offer from SBI (otherwise, the spend condition would be Rs 1,00,000 )
  • The person must use two months salary slip (Govt. company generated, ofc) and two months salary account statement (if salary account is not with SBI)

Also, if the spend condition for fee reversal is Rs 30,000/- then the reward point will also be less. How much less, it depends on the profile . Could be 10X, could be 2X, but always above 1X.

Souvik

TF Premier
However, a Govt. employee can easily get SBI Simply Click Credit card. The spend conditions for annual fee reversal is only Rs 30,000/- compared to the general Rs 1,00,000/- . It is confirmed by the SBI Credit Card department of my SBI Home Branch, and the regional (Odisha) Branch headquarter as well. But, I am not sure for other states.

According to the employee,
  • A person must be an employee of the Govt. directly (State or Centre does NOT matter), not work on a contractual basis
  • The person must have more than Rs 35k as salary.
  • The person may/may not have their salary account in SBI
  • The person must NOT apply for any pre-approved offer from SBI (otherwise, the spend condition would be Rs 1,00,000 )
  • The person must use two months salary slip (Govt. company generated, ofc) and two months salary account statement (if salary account is not with SBI)

Also, if the spend condition for fee reversal is Rs 30,000/- then the reward point will also be less. How much less, it depends on the profile . Could be 10X, could be 2X, but always above 1X.
I appreciate that piece of information, but SBI can be an exception.

Cierdo

TF Premier
Hey, no didn’t apply for BOB Eterna. Can I apply for LTF Eterna ? Age 21, limit above 1L
Your profile may be ineligible for Eterna as of now. Wait till you get cards with 2-3L limit along with strong bank credits/ITR.
Then you can get Eterna.
LTF is a different story altogether.

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Your profile may be ineligible for Eterna as of now. Wait till you get cards with 2-3L limit along with strong bank credits/ITR.
Then you can get Eterna.
LTF is a different story altogether.
I have cards with high limit, any suggestions on how to get Eterna LTF?
I don't meet the 30L income criteria.

Cierdo

TF Premier
I have cards with high limit, any suggestions on how to get Eterna LTF?
I don't meet the 30L income criteria.
Based on responses received from people here, some executives consider the 30L criteria, some dont.
I guess it boils down to luck.
I also thought of getting LTF Eterna via this route but their shitty customer support and late replies have spoilt my taste.
You could try via tha application page, if you are shown eligible for Eterna, you can apply offline and try your luck with LTF.