• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of Super Premium CC which are accepted for C2C

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a card with 10L limit, I'm govt. Employee with 60k salary,which super premium card is easiest to get?

Rajkumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have hdfc millenia card with 1.25k limit and I want to get infinia card,Also I am having classic account in hdfc.
Can we get the infinia card.
Below are my cards
Amazon pay icici-300k limit
Axis magnus -30 lakhs limit(recently got this)

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I have hdfc millenia card with 1.25k limit and I want to get infinia card,Also I am having classic account in hdfc.
Can we get the infinia card.
Below are my cards
Amazon pay icici-300k limit
Axis magnus -30 lakhs limit(recently got this)
1.25k limit in Millenia? ... Is that a typing mistake ?

Anyways... Apply c2c via Magnus .... It is your best bet 😂

Bob78900

TF Premier
2nd credit card from Hdfc is possible but it has to be applied through branch. Your existing card is on visa/master platform so you will get 2nd card on diners platform. You can keep minimum floor limit of existing card and rest of the limit on 2nd card.
Bhai meine apne dost ko bejha pr unhone bola naahi aisa ni ho skta ek hi card rkh skte ho aap

Souvik

TF Premier
Well depends on luck too
I've 3 LTF CCs as a 'student' and on my way to get my 4th one in few months ... Could have got now but can't due to cool-down period of bank
Congrats on that even CM of Bengal Mamata Banerjee is giving away student credit cards brother, you can make it 4 or 5 easily if you have already not opted for it. :D

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bhai meine apne dost ko bejha pr unhone bola naahi aisa ni ho skta ek hi card rkh skte ho aap
2nd card bhi le sakte hain. Aap technofino ka YouTube video dekh lo. Mere pass bank se call aaya tha 2nd card apply karne ke liye. Maine customer care ko mail kiya tha , unhone review kiya account ko and Branch ko bola mera physical application lene ke liye.

trishajitd

TF Buzz
I have CCs from Canara, HDFC, BOB ... To the best of my knowledge they are not 'student CCs' :)
Gr8...but if you're a student then what exactly do you write in the "employment section" of the application form. All banks have this employment information in their form Asking this because one of my cousins wants to apply for a card in his name, but he's a student

AsB

TF Ace
Interesting, are you looking for LTF cards or cards with fees ?

Being a govt employee your risk profile is low so should be relatively easier I thought.
I used to think that, but one bank employee from Axis Bank said that, Govt. employees have low risk, but they also are low spenders. Because they have less salary. Also, it is very likely that a Govt. Employee will be transferred to a remote area during the employment, where bank services are not available. That is why they also evaluate Govt. Employees' profiles as much

Souvik

TF Premier
I used to think that, but one bank employee from Axis Bank said that, Govt. employees have low risk, but they also are low spenders. Because they have less salary. Also, it is very likely that a Govt. Employee will be transferred to a remote area during the employment, where bank services are not available. That is why they also evaluate Govt. Employees' profiles as much
Truth is stranger than fiction.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Indeed, one of my friend who happens to have salary account in HDFC or axis (Can't remember) is police and has paid off scooter loan and in middle of paying off car loan. Never missed a payment so far, has salary enough to qualify for mid tier cards but neither HDFC nor axis is offering one to him.

Reactions: AsB

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Did they state reason for rejection?
That's strange
Is his Cibil okay?
His CIBIL is higher than mine, I've 10 CC atm

He has fairly decent credit history with no missed payments, so its for sure not an issue.

Reason for declined if asked is only "Bank internal policy"

By the way, we have tried both online and offline methods. They take the application, but when they process it they will deny.