• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of LTF free Credit Cards

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Let's use this thread to list down all the cc that are LTF, it can be from any bank.
Also if someone has a paid card as LTF they can share their experience on how did they got that as LTF an how can everyone else get it too for LTF.

Adding a list of cards people suggested so that you don't have to go though whole thread.

List of LTF cards:
1. ICICI Amazon Pay
2. Axis My Zone
3. ICICI Platinum Chip
4. Axis NEO
5. Axis Flipkart
6. Axis Indian Oil
6. Indusind Aura Edge
7. IDFC First
8. HSBC Visa Platinum
9. BoB (except Eterna)

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Legend
How do you guys get cards with such high limits man!!! Got my Amazon pay later at the age 17, have never missed any payment or late on due, got Paytm Postpaid etc, yet i wasn't eligible for any unsecured cc then even tried onecard secured to get started but even after 6 months no luck , but out of no where FK axis got approved with tiny limit of 15k. Have slice tooo
Welcome to the world of credit. Keep building your c-score and then see the magic.

BTW, Slice is a credit line and not a credit card.

prc1990

TF Legend
Yes, trying to close slice , LazyCard, Paytm Postpaid, and lastly FK PayLater... They killed my score but in fairness they did add repayment history to my cibil so yeah
Slice you can keep for the time being. Other credit lines mentioned above are serious threats to our hard build c-score and should be closed ASAP.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
Slice you can keep for the time being. Other credit lines mentioned above are serious threats to our hard build c-score and should be closed ASAP.
Thanks , I'm on it but closing it is being extremely difficult. SBI is easier to deal with than these BNPL's & btw does simpl report to any credit institutes?

Hrraj

TF Select
How do you guys get cards with such high limits man!!! Got my Amazon pay later at the age 17, have never missed any payment or late on due, got Paytm Postpaid etc, yet i wasn't eligible for any unsecured cc then even tried onecard secured to get started but even after 6 months no luck , but out of no where FK axis got approved with tiny limit of 15k. Have slice tooo
I m also student with 5 credit cards
Hdfc Money Back-80k
Icici amazon pay-90k
Axis Flipkart-16k
ONE card-90k
Sbi Octane-62k
Two PAY LATERs
Around 1L
all you need to do heavy transactions in first 180 days then don't use card too much and wait and watch bank will offer you.