• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of LTF free Credit Cards

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Let's use this thread to list down all the cc that are LTF, it can be from any bank.
Also if someone has a paid card as LTF they can share their experience on how did they got that as LTF an how can everyone else get it too for LTF.

Adding a list of cards people suggested so that you don't have to go though whole thread.

List of LTF cards:
1. ICICI Amazon Pay
2. Axis My Zone
3. ICICI Platinum Chip
4. Axis NEO
5. Axis Flipkart
6. Axis Indian Oil
6. Indusind Aura Edge
7. IDFC First
8. HSBC Visa Platinum
9. BoB (except Eterna)

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Ace
Let's use this thread to list down all the cc that are LTF, it can be from any bank.
Also if someone has a paid card as LTF they can share their experience on how did they got that as LTF an how can everyone else get it too for LTF.

1. ICICI Amazon Pay
2. Axis My Zone
3. ICICI Platinum Chip
4. Axis NEO
5. Axis Flipkart
6. Axis Indian Oil
6. Indusind Aura Edge
7. IDFC First
8. HSBC Visa Platinum
9. BoB (except Eterna)

And the list goes on.

Bob78900

TF Premier
How can we get these LTF??
Bob currently offering ltf cards idfc is also ltf for now don't know about future. Amazon pay icici and platinum chip and HPCL coral is ltf (HPCL is i guess not always ltf but for now i checked 2 days ago it was ltf) and many more cards you can simply check for ltf campaigns I'll give you some links if you want you can apply through that link

prc1990

TF Ace
Bob currently offering ltf cards idfc is also ltf for now don't know about future. Amazon pay icici and platinum chip and HPCL coral is ltf (HPCL is i guess not always ltf but for now i checked 2 days ago it was ltf) and many more cards you can simply check for ltf campaigns I'll give you some links if you want you can apply through that link
DM me the links please

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
How do you guys get cards with such high limits man!!! Got my Amazon pay later at the age 17, have never missed any payment or late on due, got Paytm Postpaid etc, yet i wasn't eligible for any unsecured cc then even tried onecard secured to get started but even after 6 months no luck , but out of no where FK axis got approved with tiny limit of 15k. Have slice tooo

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How do you guys get cards with such high limits man!!! Got my Amazon pay later at the age 17, have never missed any payment or late on due, got Paytm Postpaid etc, yet i wasn't eligible for any unsecured cc then even tried onecard secured to get started but even after 6 months no luck , but out of no where FK axis got approved with tiny limit of 15k. Have slice tooo
I got HDFC pre approved, and after building my cibil score I got One Card
Btw how did you get fk axis??
Also is it LTF??

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
I got HDFC pre approved, and after building my cibil score I got One Card
Btw how did you get fk axis??
Also is it LTF??
What!! Even you got Pre-approved from hdfc 😶, HDFC must hate me cuz I've account with them since 2013 but not one offer yet btw which variant of hdfc account do you've?

FK axis got it through FK app. When i applied there was no LTF offer because they were giving out vouchers worth joining fee

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What!! Even you got Pre-approved from hdfc 😶, HDFC must hate me cuz I've account with them since 2013 but not one offer yet btw which variant of hdfc account do you've?

FK axis got it through FK app. When i applied there was no LTF offer because they were giving out vouchers worth joining fee
Initially the 10k amb one, then upgraded to savings max.

And I am not getting any option to apply for fk card in fk app!!