• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of apps/sites that accept Amazon Pay balance other than Amazon

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

gautamcool

TF Premier
Hi
I have been collecting Amazon Pay GV from Amazon/Smartbuy using my HDFC Millenia. And recently found that others apps like Dominos and Rapido also accept Amazon pay balance as a payment method. So essentially we are getting atleast 5 percent cashback using the Amazon pay balance on a lot of other apps where it wouldn't be possible otherwise. As this 5 percent can be earned by anyone with a HDFC card/payzapp, this will be very beneficial for those with entry level cards.

Also I have found that paying Jio Fiber bills from MyJio using Amazon Pay balance as the most rewarding as its bill can't be paid from any other apps since Jio fiber isn't on BillDesk

List (updated):
1. Dominos
2. Rapido
3. MyJio
4. Sun Direct DTH
5. Tata Play DTH
6. Airtel
7. Zomato
8. Uber
9. Swiggy
10. Ola
11. Tata 1mg
12. Appollo
13. Pharmeasy
14. Zepto
15. Urban Company
16. Yatra
17. MakeMyTrip
18. Abhi Bus
19. BookMyShow
20. Urban Company
21. Dunzo
22. Red bus
23. Vishal Mega Mart
24. Clovia
25. Puma
26. Dr lal path
27. Almo
28. Vi
29. Urban Company
30. Zigly
31. Licious
32. Hopscotch
33. HDFC Life Insurance
34. Milk basket
35. Magicpin
36. Hopscotch
37. Titan
38. Wakefit
39. Livpure
40. Goibibo
41. Ease My Trip
42. Trainman
43. Red Rail
44. Dish TV
45. Orange Health Labs
46. Netmeds (removed apay wallet)
47. Policy Bazaar
48. IRCTC (website)
49. Cult Fit
50. Titan (already at 37)
51. Mc Delivery ( McD)

Please feel free to add the apps/websites that accept Amazon pay balance which you are aware of

Last edited by a moderator:

vine

TF Premier
I have a MaxLife insurance policy due in the next couple of weeks. I see in the Amazon app that am able to pay the policy premium amount using the Amazon GV.
BUT, the amount is a bit more (about Rs.128).. WEIRD!!

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tata AIA premium payment is not working on Amazon Pay app, but when you go directly through website of Tata AIA, under Wallets it is showing Amazon Pay. So was able to use Amazon Pay balance for Tata AIA.

Shraaj

TF Premier
Tata AIA premium payment is not working on Amazon Pay app, but when you go directly through website of Tata AIA, under Wallets it is showing Amazon Pay. So was able to use Amazon Pay balance for Tata AIA.
Yes, I did the PAYMENT directly on the TATA AIA App!

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.