• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of apps/sites that accept Amazon Pay balance other than Amazon

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

gautamcool

TF Premier
Hi
I have been collecting Amazon Pay GV from Amazon/Smartbuy using my HDFC Millenia. And recently found that others apps like Dominos and Rapido also accept Amazon pay balance as a payment method. So essentially we are getting atleast 5 percent cashback using the Amazon pay balance on a lot of other apps where it wouldn't be possible otherwise. As this 5 percent can be earned by anyone with a HDFC card/payzapp, this will be very beneficial for those with entry level cards.

Also I have found that paying Jio Fiber bills from MyJio using Amazon Pay balance as the most rewarding as its bill can't be paid from any other apps since Jio fiber isn't on BillDesk

List (updated):
1. Dominos
2. Rapido
3. MyJio
4. Sun Direct DTH
5. Tata Play DTH
6. Airtel
7. Zomato
8. Uber
9. Swiggy
10. Ola
11. Tata 1mg
12. Appollo
13. Pharmeasy
14. Zepto
15. Urban Company
16. Yatra
17. MakeMyTrip
18. Abhi Bus
19. BookMyShow
20. Urban Company
21. Dunzo
22. Red bus
23. Vishal Mega Mart
24. Clovia
25. Puma
26. Dr lal path
27. Almo
28. Vi
29. Urban Company
30. Zigly
31. Licious
32. Hopscotch
33. HDFC Life Insurance
34. Milk basket
35. Magicpin
36. Hopscotch
37. Titan
38. Wakefit
39. Livpure
40. Goibibo
41. Ease My Trip
42. Trainman
43. Red Rail
44. Dish TV
45. Orange Health Labs
46. Netmeds (removed apay wallet)
47. Policy Bazaar
48. IRCTC (website)
49. Cult Fit
50. Titan (already at 37)
51. Mc Delivery ( McD)

Please feel free to add the apps/websites that accept Amazon pay balance which you are aware of

Last edited by a moderator:

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I see Amazon Pay option being available in Big basket. It was not there sometime back. Looks like newly added. But you can buy big basket GV using AGV then why use Amazon Pay balance?

Amazon Pay option was there on Airtel since long time

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes I see Amazon Pay option being available in Big basket. It was not there sometime back. Looks like newly added. But you can buy big basket GV using AGV then why use Amazon Pay balance?

Amazon Pay option was there on Airtel since long time
Because keeping Amazon Pay Balance is similar to keeping cash. You may use it at multiple places.

And the best way to get Bigbasket vouchers would be through Smart buy. You won't exhaust the 20K AGV quota and may use AGV elsewhere.

Because keeping Amazon Pay Balance is similar to keeping cash. You may use it at multiple places.

And the best way to get Bigbasket vouchers would be through Smart buy. You won't exhaust the 20K AGV quota and may use AGV elsewhere.
How much % for bb voucher purchase in hdfc smartbuy ? Mine millennia

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Currently Smartbuy is not giving any discounts on lot of important vouchers, where as Aamzon via AGV is giving. But I agree that if AGV limit is used fully then smartbuy is better option to buy BB vouchers

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
How someone gets those appropriate permissions sir?
3. Wiki Articles:
This feature allows Admins, Mods, and original authors (TF Ace or higher) to mark a thread as a "WikiPost," granting the ability to edit the original post to any user with the required permissions (TF Ace or higher). By using this feature, we can create threads, and TF Ace or higher-ranked members will be able to edit and add information. It will be very helpful for creating master threads related to certain credit cards.

3. Wiki Articles:
This feature allows Admins, Mods, and original authors (TF Ace or higher) to mark a thread as a "WikiPost," granting the ability to edit the original post to any user with the required permissions (TF Ace or higher). By using this feature, we can create threads, and TF Ace or higher-ranked members will be able to edit and add information. It will be very helpful for creating master threads related to certain credit cards.
Where 2 check for wiki all posts ?

vine

TF Premier
Currently Smartbuy is not giving any discounts on lot of important vouchers, where as Aamzon via AGV is giving. But I agree that if AGV limit is used fully then smartbuy is better option to buy BB vouchers
But AGV limit is only for AGV cards, isn't it?
Is there any limit to buy bigbasket vouchers too? Or any brand specific vouchers directly using a credit card?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.